Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for Website for Season 12.2

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I would appreciate help in finding suitable site files for season 12.2 plz

**update:

i found files for website but i got errorabout connection to db when i tried to install on hosting.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You can use Webengine (Open Source) that can be found and you can also use DMNCMS (paid) that can be found

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can use Webengine (Open Source) that can be found and you can also use DMNCMS (paid) that can be found

i tried to install this files in Web Hosting but i got error..
The site need to connect to my server files on VPS (other vps only for files) with port 1433 but when i tried to install files i got this error.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
learn which php version u need and enable the php modules sqlserver,mssql, pdosql etc, also sql network config settings enable all 1433 etc.

in SQL all configure right.. 1433 is open and enable..
i'm using free hosing website in Infinty (maybe you know about them)
what i need to check in host server? (the PHP version is 7.4)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

you manage to pass webengine cms requirement checklist your issue is probably wrong database login credential most free hosting use localhost not 127.0.0.1 (sometimes this is not interchangeable you need to ask your web host) ...

also you have hard time considering most free hosting don't allow php.ini access

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you manage to pass webengine cms requirement checklist your issue is probably wrong database login credential most free hosting use localhost not 127.0.0.1 (sometimes this is not interchangeable you need to ask your web host) ...

also you have hard time considering most free hosting don't allow php.ini access

maybe you know about good site hosting for WebEngine?

Upvote 0
Reaction score

in php settings u must enable stuff like says on web engine in order to be able to connect

and also sql config is not just 1433 enable its :

Open -> SQL Server Configuration Manager -> SQL Server Network Configuration -> Protocol for MSSQLSERVER -> TCP/IP -> Enabled. go to Properties Tab : Enabled ->Yes (All) For TCP Port -> Put 1433 (All) Click OK and restart sql server

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe you know about good site hosting for WebEngine?
you need to find offshore web host that ignore DMCA incase Webzen decided to file copyright strike claim
also be aware if somebody knock on your door do not open it :junglejane:

Upvote 0
Reaction score
you need to find offshore web host that ignore DMCA incase Webzen decided to file copyright strike claim
also be aware if somebody knock on your door do not open it :junglejane:

This doesn't make sense. Webzen don't give a sh**t about the private servers anymore.

Upvote 0
Back