Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Main.exe won't run or show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Good day!

Can someone help me to fix this issue main.exe won't run or show
I'm using MuOnline Season 16 Free [MuDevs S16 Server Files]

I try the fix dll for the main.exe but nothing appears
But when i try to launch the start game application i have so many errors appears.

See screenshot for your reference.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Good day!

Can someone help me to fix this issue main.exe won't run or show
I'm using MuOnline Season 16 Free [MuDevs S16 Server Files]

I try the fix dll for the main.exe but nothing appears
But when i try to launch the start game application i have so many errors appears.

See screenshot for your reference.

Thank you!

that seems like the lang.mpr file is making an issue in client/data folder for some reason, normally it should not make an error or issue just like it doesnt on the video tutorial for this s16 mu devs files and tutorial.

u can try other lang.mpr from other s16 client just to check if thats the issue 100%

other than that there is some issues with ur security settings on ur pc maybe, try install client again in c:/ drive and run from there directly or something like that so it loads every file of the client correctly with full permissions, this issue should not happen cuz the files supposed to be all correct, maybe u need to apply a patch of lang.mpr or main.exe if included in order to fix it as well, recheck re-extract re-do the client part is what i can recommend

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
that seems like the lang.mpr file is making an issue in client/data folder for some reason, normally it should not make an error or issue just like it doesnt on the video tutorial for this s16 mu devs files and tutorial.

u can try other lang.mpr from other s16 client just to check if thats the issue 100%

other than that there is some issues with ur security settings on ur pc maybe, try install client again in c:/ drive and run from there directly or something like that so it loads every file of the client correctly with full permissions, this issue should not happen cuz the files supposed to be all correct, maybe u need to apply a patch of lang.mpr or main.exe if included in order to fix it as well, recheck re-extract re-do the client part is what i can recommend

Thank you for the reply Sir Karli it's already been fix just messing up the IP in config.ini only :)

More power ragezone.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back