Mhp

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Registered viet20 is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2021 Join Date
    23Posts

    Mhp

    heellooo?? when i generate the antihack= ah.emu is it possible to edit? example i want to change viet20.emu?


    @KarLi


  2. #2

    Re: Mhp

    hello,

    i think its possible, but i dont know exactly how cus i did not try it my self, your generator says ah somewhere? if so change that ah to viet20, but maybe the best way is only through mhp sources re-compile (which i have no idea in coding)

  3. #3
    Voyager of Time and Space Severithe is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2008 Join Date
    Teyvat Location
    725Posts

    Re: Mhp

    Lol, maybe you can try using hex editor if its not packed and edit ah.emu to like, vt.emu, depending on the space left haha, it's kind of cheeky but I used to do this, good luck and hope it works out for you.
    "Long ago, people looked to the stars, believing they influenced us. Soon, it will be us who influence the stars."


  4. #4
    Registered viet20 is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2021 Join Date
    23Posts

    Re: Mhp

    Quote Originally Posted by Severithe View Post
    Lol, maybe you can try using hex editor if its not packed and edit ah.emu to like, vt.emu, depending on the space left haha, it's kind of cheeky but I used to do this, good luck and hope it works out for you.

    please give tutorial or Picture Example where i can exactly edit


  5. #5

    Re: Mhp

    Quote Originally Posted by viet20 View Post
    please give tutorial or Picture Example where i can exactly edit

    ill tell you the best advice, stop using this mhp outdated bypassed anticheat, its not helpful nowdays at all super easily bypassed with other mhp .dlls get a proper antihack or better server files with antihack/protection

  6. #6
    Voyager of Time and Space Severithe is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2008 Join Date
    Teyvat Location
    725Posts

    Re: Mhp

    Quote Originally Posted by viet20 View Post
    please give tutorial or Picture Example where i can exactly edit

    -snip-
    Lol, something like this, I guess.
    "Long ago, people looked to the stars, believing they influenced us. Soon, it will be us who influence the stars."


  7. #7
    Registered viet20 is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2021 Join Date
    23Posts

    Re: Mhp

    Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    ill tell you the best advice, stop using this mhp outdated bypassed anticheat, its not helpful nowdays at all super easily bypassed with other mhp .dlls get a proper antihack or better server files with antihack/protection

    great sir can you please give me the link server files/protection??


    or how to protect my game server from cheat??

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Severithe View Post
    Lol, something like this, I guess.

    sir not working please help me

    bp gas hours


    2nd:

  8. #8
    Voyager of Time and Space Severithe is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2008 Join Date
    Teyvat Location
    725Posts

    Re: Mhp

    I was just suggesting but never tested it personally, honestly, if it doesn't work, you probably need the source code if you want to change some things, or maybe atleast with IDA or ollydbg, honestly so much effort just to change the name. if you want to secure your files from being tampered use CRC file check instead, MHP has that too.
    "Long ago, people looked to the stars, believing they influenced us. Soon, it will be us who influence the stars."


  9. #9
    Registered viet20 is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2021 Join Date
    23Posts

    Re: Mhp

    Quote Originally Posted by Severithe View Post
    I was just suggesting but never tested it personally, honestly, if it doesn't work, you probably need the source code if you want to change some things, or maybe atleast with IDA or ollydbg, honestly so much effort just to change the name. if you want to secure your files from being tampered use CRC file check instead, MHP has that too.

    pecfect sir! how use CRC??? to protect my client Side file

  10. #10
    Voyager of Time and Space Severithe is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2008 Join Date
    Teyvat Location
    725Posts

    Re: Mhp

    Quote Originally Posted by viet20 View Post
    pecfect sir! how use CRC??? to protect my client Side file
    You need these,

    https://mega.nz/file/jVFmnZBa#9ETH1I...nGttRP7orRDsuI
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...fe7d/detection

    Download at your own discretion. (If you already have this, no need to DL.)

    1. Put the files you want to protect inside File Check. (ex. MHPClient.dll, ah.emu etc.)
    2. Run GetHackList.exe
    3. Open FileCheckList.txt and copy everything.
    4. Modify your MHP Server Checksum.List.db with notepad and paste the stuff here.
    5. Restart MHP Server.

    KarLi has a point on these being not so secure but at the same time it's probably the most accessible right now so I can relate.
    "Long ago, people looked to the stars, believing they influenced us. Soon, it will be us who influence the stars."


  11. #11
    Registered viet20 is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2021 Join Date
    23Posts

    Re: Mhp

    Quote Originally Posted by Severithe View Post
    You need these,

    https://mega.nz/file/jVFmnZBa#9ETH1I...nGttRP7orRDsuI
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...fe7d/detection

    Download at your own discretion. (If you already have this, no need to DL.)

    1. Put the files you want to protect inside File Check. (ex. MHPClient.dll, ah.emu etc.)
    2. Run GetHackList.exe
    3. Open FileCheckList.txt and copy everything.
    4. Modify your MHP Server Checksum.List.db with notepad and paste the stuff here.
    5. Restart MHP Server.

    KarLi has a point on these being not so secure but at the same time it's probably the most accessible right now so I can relate.
    ohh nice great sir i already do this on my mu server

    by the way sir can you please teach me how to add source in my Season6 louis update 13 source like SHOW PING AND FPS like Update 15 in louis files

    i see this in other forum

    Protocol.h
    void GCSendPing(int aIndex);
    Protocol.cpp

    Inside ProtocolCore, after the last case ...: ... break;

    case 0xFF:
    GCSendPing(aIndex);
    break;


    At the end of the file, at the bottom of everything:

    struct PMSG_PING
    {
    PBMSG_HEAD h; // C1:71
    };

    void GCSendPing(int aIndex)
    {
    PMSG_PING pMsgPing;
    pMsgPing.h.set(0xFF,sizeof(pMsgPing));
    DataSend(aIndex,(BYTE*)&pMsgPing,sizeof(pMsgPing));
    }


    or any basic guide? to add source in my louis update 13 source

    im using VS2010

  12. #12
    Voyager of Time and Space Severithe is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2008 Join Date
    Teyvat Location
    725Posts

    Re: Mhp

    Haha sorry, I don't code, I just do MU server stuff for a hobby, good luck though.
    "Long ago, people looked to the stars, believing they influenced us. Soon, it will be us who influence the stars."


  13. #13
    Registered viet20 is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2021 Join Date
    23Posts

    Re: Mhp

    Quote Originally Posted by Severithe View Post
    Haha sorry, I don't code, I just do MU server stuff for a hobby, good luck though.
    ohh hehe ok ok by the way thank you for your time

    i hope this is not the first and last you helped me.

  14. #14

    Re: Mhp

    Quote Originally Posted by Severithe View Post
    KarLi has a point on these being not so secure but at the same time it's probably the most accessible right now so I can relate.
    Exactly, better than nothing, but just beware :)

    Quote Originally Posted by viet20 View Post
    ohh hehe ok ok by the way thank you for your time

    i hope this is not the first and last you helped me.
    nice to see this worked for u! closing the thread .



Advertisement