Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

mistake after a few hours playing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to ask for help to solve this error, if it has happened to someone who leaves your afk account, but after a certain time the account fails, it stops gaining experience, it will not allow you to do anything, and when deforming the map, It turns black, and La's only way is to close the game. and open it. again.

I use source mu emu and am having this problem with some users.

Some told me it must be that they have microcuts, but they verify that their outgoing connection is high.
and another that the PC remains in sleep mode but is not active in users who get stuck

Has someone happened to you and how can I fix it?

One solution is to go to the GSCS map and go back to the GS, that's just how it's fixed, but I'd like to fix it directly from the source.

ribonmas - mistake after a few hours playing - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found a problem, and that is that in some operating systems the GetTickCount () doesn't seem to work correctly, I don't know if this is the cause of the error

Upvote 0
Back