Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU 12 SEASON HELP PLZ TOT,, not levelup

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
On our current server,
when we reset the character, the level is converted to 1.

But it doesn't level up after that.
Where can I amend this?
I need the help of the masters.

There is one more problem.
You set the map number of the dbo.DefaultClassType to (0), and the characters do not follow the settings.
Summoners are created by Noria and others.
Why isn't the setting followed?

Reaction score
hey

after reset issue = because of your ResetSystem config OR ExpSystem config (or both) put to default and test 1 by 1 changing to the settings you want until that bug starts to happen(no leveling) depends on your configs of reset and expsystem.

for map number usually all u have to do is change number map and coordinates for each class created (if it doesnt work, try other map.. try make the character starting level 10 or 20 or so) there always some factors that play along with settings like that and you will figure out why such problems, also not clearly what u asked, u want summoner to warp at noria and not elbeland?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
On our current server,
when we reset the character, the level is converted to 1.

But it doesn't level up after that.
Where can I amend this?
I need the help of the masters.

There is one more problem.
You set the map number of the dbo.DefaultClassType to (0), and the characters do not follow the settings.
Summoners are created by Noria and others.
Why isn't the setting followed?

If the setting doesn't work then it's possible that this is hardcoded into the GS, which need the source code to be checked. Also, when you modify something manually in your database, do a full restart of your DataServer, ConnectServer, GameServer, just in case, so you'll be sure that those are loaded correctly.

Also, what server files are you using? There's any source code files for your files?

Upvote 0
Back