Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Online 0.95/0.97

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys, was huge fan of this game in childhood, since there is no more servers of those versions of game I just wanna sometimes enjoy the view of this game and here is the question, where can I find the files for creating a server just for myself? Offline one, but with oldest version existing now on web (I know 0.95 is oldest I played, but would wanna see if there is older), and surely I never made a servers ever, if it's possible to create offline server for myself with oldest version, could someone also please tell me how to make it to work here or helping me using my e-mail or any social network? Thanks a lot. :tongue:

Reaction score
hey, so any files can be setup for that purpose. if u like something like 0.97 this files

edit configs

IP's
data >commonserver
data >lang > chs > tai
data >IpList
Cs > Connectserverlist > Connectserverlist > ServerList

SQL pass
MU2003_EVENT_SERVER > svconfig.ini
RankingServer > svconfig.ini

winrar archive pass for files:
tuservermu.com.ve

client u can use some from here for example and match the client serial/version config in data/lang/chs/commonloc file

and use some main patch like this

https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-ultimate-main-edition-97d-462447/

Download:

more to learn just search around for answers and we'll get it done.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Cool, thanks a lot! But funny thing is - I downloaded it all and have no idea where I should start. Ugh, feels so dumb.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Cool, thanks a lot! But funny thing is - I downloaded it all and have no idea where I should start. Ugh, feels so dumb.

dont worry u just need to check some vidtutorials like

u need sql server 2008 setup + database restore
use ur lan ip from start> command prompt > type ipconfig and use the ipv4 for ex 192.168.1.100
then edit files,client with that ip and the sql password and runserver, make account and join the server, yeah u will not do it in a jiffy but u will learn to.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Well, I'm currently working on version 0.95d support for the OpenMU project. I'm curios if there's any server out there which already supports it - I couldn't find one. A 0.97d server wouldn't work for a 0.95d client, btw.
If you need a 0.95d client, just pm me ;-)

If you want to try even older versions, I also added support of 0.75 to OpenMU - it's completely working already :)

Upvote 0
Back