Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Online Unity Project

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have started a unity project and i use solarismu, MuClientTools Season 16 part 1. Using that tool i can convert items, weapons, map objects to fbx and import them to unity but I can’t convert TerrainHeight.OZB, TerrainLight.OZB and EncTerrain1.obj.
From older versions i convert EncTerrain1.obj with pentium tool and then export to txt, i create a script to read it and place automatically objects. So my question, is there a way someone make or help to create a conversion tool?
And if anyone want to help or make a tool to convert all client files like interface folder, skills folder, local folder.

Here some pics of my project,

In this project the only problem i deal with is terrain height. I convert using pentium tool from season 6 but holes are wrong.
I just have a client season 18 and want to use latest files but i don't have the knowledge to make a conversion tool.
VadimashRS create a Season 17 bmd convertor tools using the source from solarismu but as i said i dont know the exact way to do something like that.
If some one want to help or talk send me pm.
I don't want a source if someone thought i write all this to take advantage of anyone, at least and binary files will help me.

Reaction score
pm me or share the files and ill try to convert for u, altho u can use old .ozb files (that u can copy paste height on the image and convert then to ozb that will work thru pentium tools, newer season some files are kind of crypted and pentium tools is too old for that... i use igcn toolkit though.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Olá pessoal,

iniciei um projeto de unidade e uso solarismu, MuClientTools Temporada 16 parte 1. Usando essa ferramenta, posso converter itens, armas, mapear objetos para fbx e importá-los para unidade, mas não posso t converter TerrainHeight.OZB, TerrainLight.OZB e EncTerrain1.obj.
A partir de versões mais antigas eu converto EncTerrain1.obj com a ferramenta Pentium e depois exporto para txt, crio um script para lê-lo e colocar os objetos automaticamente. Então, minha pergunta, existe uma maneira de alguém criar ou ajudar a criar uma ferramenta de conversão?
E se alguém quiser ajudar ou criar uma ferramenta para converter todos os arquivos do cliente, como pasta de interface, pasta de habilidades, pasta local.

Aqui algumas fotos do meu projeto,

Neste projeto, o único problema com o qual lido é a altura do terreno. Eu converto usando a ferramenta Pentium da 6ª temporada, mas os buracos estão errados.
Acabei de ter um cliente da temporada 18 e quero usar os arquivos mais recentes, mas não tenho conhecimento para fazer uma ferramenta de conversão.
VadimashRS cria ferramentas de conversão bmd da 17ª temporada usando a fonte de solarismu, mas como eu disse, não sei a maneira exata de fazer algo assim.
Se alguém quiser ajudar ou conversar me mande pm.
Eu não quero uma fonte se alguém pensou que eu escrevi tudo isso para tirar vantagem de alguém, pelo menos e arquivos binários vão me ajudar.

hello, friend can you share or teach how to make the script to map the map?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Man ! How are you doing? Holes are not suported in unity bro. you may try using unwalkable to mimic it.
Or you mean that is just flat?

Best regards.

Oh i got what u sayng i had that problem b4 too. What i did was make raw on photoshop and use it in unity and had to addusjt all 3 d objects to the high. the wholase are the bottom and the walkble terain is high part caus cannot make holes in unity. to not walk in the holes u can use nav and bake the terain where can walk.
or30n - Mu Online Unity Project - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back