Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Online Website

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys.
Please accept my apologies for a foolish question, but where can I buy a website for the mu online server?
My plan was to buy server files and rent a server hosting with DDoS protection.
The provider of the server files will set up the server files for me, but they do not provide the website.
As I don't have any experience in programming (very basic knowledge) I'm not willing to set it up myself to make sure the website would not be easily crackable.
Could anyone please recommend anyone who could build a website for me?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys.
Please accept my apologies for a foolish question, but where can I buy a website for the mu online server?
The provider of the server files will set up the server files for me, but they do not provide the website.
As I don't have any experience in programming (very basic knowledge) I'm not willing to set it up myself to make sure the website would not be easily crackable.
Google: MuOnline CMS ;-)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hello guys.

u dont have to buy a website, preferably u try the free websites which are ready to go like dmn cms cracked, web engine and such, so u need a webhost for it for 'safe' hosting and install it , conenct it to ur host vps and use a domain over it

Upvote 0
Back