Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu server cg-nat - nat3: Ngrok solution?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. I want to ask the following: I have a RYZEN 5 PC, 20GB DDR4 RAM, 300 MB DOWNLOAD AND 300 MB UPLOAD (FTTH). I want to create a server... but the problem is that i have CG-NAT (ports forcefully closed and a public ip shared with more than 100 users) I read a bit about NGROK and that it is possible to create URLs accessible to all types of users on the network through tunnels. But I wanted to know if anyone has already tested if NGROK WORKS with the MuServer executables (connectserver, gameserver, joinserver, etc)?

Reaction score
firstly, using public shared host with 100 users + only 300mb/up-down speed will be ur stressful nightmare when someone simply attacks u with a free botnet = u and ur 100 users lag and go down, if u wanna experiment making a server then just try make a server, its simple, if u dont manage to allow the MU ports then there will be no PUBLIC server that players outside that NETWORk can connect, only LAN, dont make it complicated and waste ur time unless u have time to spend and experiment.

Upvote 0
Back