Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Muemu s6 connection issues

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello!
I am using this file : https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-muemu-season6-original-fixed-1173557/ , and I am having connection issues, the players are randomly disconnecting and I wonder if this MHP server error can cause this:
lolmanbm4 - Muemu s6 connection issues - RaGEZONE Forums

I opened the ports that were said in the original thread that I linked early and also turned of firewall. Gameserver has this error when the players are disconnecting:

Also recently this error come up in Connect server: https://

I am thankful for any help you can give me. Have a nice day! :laugh:

Reaction score
Not sure, but it can have multiple reasons, outside of your emulator, like a software which is trying to connect to MHP randomly or a bad packet. The best thing to do is to take out a MHP Server source code, compile, run it and debug it directly in VS and see when that error comes up. Also, you can add more specific logs in the console so this way you can actually know what's happening.

A few "solutions", which I don't think will work, but you could try them:

Try this. Go to JoinServer and there's should be a config named AllowableIPs.

There it should be this:
Code:
"127.0.0.1"
end

Also check the GameServerInfo-Common.dat in GS and GameServerInfo-Common.dat in CS.
I don't think you need to change the IPs, because those should be 127.0.0.1(localhost).

Also, make sure your ports aren't changed in JS, GS, GSCS, DS.

Errors are very difficult to diagnose and debug without having a source code, so anyone who will try to help ya, the help is gonna be limited.

Upvote 0
Back