Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problem MuServer connection

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I make a server 97d with loopback adaptor because my ip is dinamic and i need loopback for make it static.Ports are open for 44405,1433,55901,80 and the server still run only local.Other players can`t connect.
Anyone have a solution ?? Or a reason why server run only local with loopback ? I check ports 100 times...

anyone can help ?

Reaction score
Loopback Adapter is your "localhost" DNS mapped with IP 127.0.0.1.

You can't use a loopback adapter to make a server public.

I'm suggesting you to get a NO-IP DNS like yourmuserver.no-ip.org. Install their software for auto-updating your WAN IP to your DNS, set your server's IPs (Connect Server, MapServerInfo, etc) to your DNS, and then, the last thing you do is Port Forwarding from your Router the ports: 44405 TCP (Connect Server), 55901 TCP/UDP(GameServer), 80(WEBSITE) Don't port forward 1433 (THIS IS THE SQL SERVER PORT).

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Thanks in advance.Finally i can't solve the problem but i'm sure is much better to buy a vps

why did u reply with this account thought? double accounts are not allowed, if u want to solve your issue u need or HAMACHI and then u give ur players the client with the ip of hamachi and they must join it or you use no-ip and idk call it mu2k1.sytes.net edit that in ur files and client and thats it if you opened ports and checked at portchecker.co and they running then it should work if files configs and everything correctly.

Upvote 0
Back