Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuZoneS3E1 - Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, ive been loooking for the client of MuZone Season 3 Episode 1 or any body here who knows the title of the background music they used (its like korean if im not mistaken), i forgot if in the login or in lorencia. i have been searching all over the net but no luck. hope you guys can help me. thank you so much!

Reaction score
Hello guys, ive been loooking for the client of MuZone Season 3 Episode 1 or any body here who knows the title of the background music they used (its like korean if im not mistaken), i forgot if in the login or in lorencia. i have been searching all over the net but no luck. hope you guys can help me. thank you so much!

cant even find the name of that server in google, or any history information, then its 99.999999% impossible to find the files

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cant even find the name of that server in google, or any history information, then its 99.999999% impossible to find the files
Thanks sir KarLi. yeah, i used to play that server wayback 2008. btw. im going to another question here, if you dont mind.

im having a problem with my map (M). i cant move to kanturu3. im using ex401 files.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Thanks sir KarLi. yeah, i used to play that server wayback 2008. btw. im going to another question here, if you dont mind.

im having a problem with my map (M). i cant move to kanturu3. im using ex401 files.

what problem is it? u cant click the map, or it doesnt move u there ?

for me it looks like move.txt and movereqbmd.txt map id first number dont match, u see kanturu is on move.txt 28 and on movereqbmd.txt is 26, they must be both same

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what problem is it? u cant click the map, or it doesnt move u there ?

for me it looks like move.txt and movereqbmd.txt map id first number dont match, u see kanturu is on move.txt 28 and on movereqbmd.txt is 26, they must be both same
ohh i see, how about adding valley of loren in the (M) map? both client and server. ive been searching here in rz but no luck.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
u just add it, find the gate of the map and add it also on both .txt and .bmd clietn side, if its matching it should move u to valley of loren, i dont know even understand what u searching and no luck? if u write how to add muonline valley of loren map on google u will see many threads, same for all mu questions, so u need to search deeper and with better keywords

this vid i made back then should explain

how to find gate number? in gate.txt in ur files, find map id and use that gate number from that line, just compare to the other maps and understand how it works and do the same.

or download other files and check their movereq.txt and copy that gate number , cuz 99% they all use the same gates for all standard maps

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Also, there's one more thing regarding adding a new map. There's a file with an .ATT extension for each map. This .ATT file must exist and be loaded into the GS so it will know when your character is colliding with an object and what position update your GS will do according to your map's objects and props, rivers, bridges, etc.

Usually, the GameServer is reading the entire folder with every ATT file, but some of the GameServers must actually have the map added manually into your GameServer source code. So sometimes it's not only drag and dropping the ATT file into a folder and that's it, but this depends on how your GameServer is loading the ATT files. Without ATT files, even if you have these in your client, your GS won't know when to stop and start updating your position according to your map's objects and collision meshes, so practically you would walk through map's objects, even if your client knows where to stop on that map because a collision mesh was in your character's movement path.

Another possibility would be that without an ATT file loaded, your GameServer will disconnect your character when moving on that map, because the GameServer have no idea of that map because it wasn't added into the source code of your GameServer.

Again, most of these things depends on how your GameServer was developed. Maybe there's a CustomMap.txt file in which you can add the .ATT file and everything you need so your GS would work with that map.

Maybe this link would help you: https://forum.ragezone.com/f508/development-trying-to-add-new-1053923/

Long story short:
Your GameServer MUST support adding a new custom map (into a file for example) when you don't have the source code of your GameServer.
Adding a new map into the GS when you have the source code (you need to know C++ OOP) of your GameServer is pretty much on the link above.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u just add it, find the gate of the map and add it also on both .txt and .bmd clietn side, if its matching it should move u to valley of loren, i dont know even understand what u searching and no luck? if u write how to add muonline valley of loren map on google u will see many threads, same for all mu questions, so u need to search deeper and with better keywords

this vid i made back then should explain

how to find gate number? in gate.txt in ur files, find map id and use that gate number from that line, just compare to the other maps and understand how it works and do the same.

or download other files and check their movereq.txt and copy that gate number , cuz 99% they all use the same gates for all standard maps

it worked for me. thank you KarLi. maybe i need to practice more with the gate number next time. :)

Upvote 0
Back