Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

need HELP

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I can't run this client on normal PC

Server is running fine on VMware
problem is that the Client X12-2 wont start on regular system, other clients are fine like client for S16-1 is ok and start without any issue on Windows 10

But this X12-2 wont start and no any error log in client folder. So guys any idea?

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
check if ports of CS and GS are open.

witch one part you don't understand ?

I write clear client: X12-2 do not start after try run main.exe (this don't have anything with port, because other client like 16.1 after run main.exe client start) but this X12-2 after press twice left button mouse on main.exe nothing happen - no any error appear)

any way they are open because server is on VMware so ports are open.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
try another season 12 client, see if other client works of season 12.... if Yes then the specific client you are trying to open is not compatible to Run in vmware, maybe there is setting to not 'run in VM' when u generate serverinfo.bmd or something, i never used these Lst files... so check if u have to uncheck any config to make it allowed or else hmm...

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
KarLi i do not try open that client on VMware. I try run this client on my regular PC, because VMware is setup and running on my dedicate server.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
KarLi i do not try open that client on VMware. I try run this client on my regular PC, because VMware is setup and running on my dedicate server.

well same thing you have to try, run other s12 client in your pc, see if other work same season.

if not then try on other pc or laptop, if it works then ur pc missing things, try to do full windows update and isntall all visual c++ etc

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
well same thing you have to try, run other s12 client in your pc, see if other work same season.

if not then try on other pc or laptop, if it works then ur pc missing things, try to do full windows update and isntall all visual c++ etc

As i use VisualStudio i have instaled all C++ lib and not only so when i run other client S12.2 runs ok but i cant connect with the server and client just close. dont worry guys i will find out where is issue.

Any way thx for help

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Runs on Windows 7.
Try running it on vmware bro
or Try replacing the Mix.bmb file in another client. It may be a client version problem.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As i use VisualStudio i have instaled all C++ lib and not only so when i run other client S12.2 runs ok but i cant connect with the server and client just close. dont worry guys i will find out where is issue.

Any way thx for help

First of all tells us what ports did you opened. Also remember to check if that "opened ports" are really opened. Some Virtual Machines got an extra Firewall outside of the Windows Firewall.

Also I recommend you to check the ConnectServer logs when you try to connect to see if the ConnectServer is refusing the connection.

Hope it helps.

Upvote 0
Back