Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need Help Adding Custom Jewels to S9 Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there. I would like to add custom jewels (kondar, kundun, dark bless etc) to my mu online server but the problem is i don't understand coding. If anyone would be willing to offer a helping hand it would be very much appreciated. Thanks

Reaction score
You can't add anything without having the source code for server and client.

Custom Jewels is a big system and practically would be more than a helping hand, but there are source codes out here, most of them for S6, which can be used (less on assembly language thing in the client).

Upvote 0
Reaction score
How would i be able to find these source codes?

working with source codes is a whole different story and adding it and making it work u gotta know what u doing, maybe zipper knows better. zipper20032 he is using igcn s9 files this ones:

maybe the sources are from this but idk either much about coding

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here are some threads I've read in the past for adding custom jewels.

I didn't have time to look further to actually finish this, but the last link from this post (zTeam ex802 - Custom Jewels) has all the necessary steps for zTeam Season 8 to:
  • I can see the item in game.
  • I can move it in the inventory.
  • I can move it to the warehouse.
  • I can sell it to the shop.
  • I can trade it.

The last needed part that actually makes the the new item a jewel (i.e. insert the jewel into different items) is NOT done.
To be able to do that (i.e. make the item act like a jewel), the source code of the CLIENT must be updated!

If you manage to finish this (for any version), please also add a reply to this post for future, similar questions.

TLDR:
Steps to add custom jewels:

• Edit the GameServer source code to add new items (jewels) support
  • Add new configs on the GamesServer side (to make custom stuff with the jewels and to add the new items -- jewels)
  • Edit the Client source code (harder because some offsets needs to be updated -- apart from C++ knowledge, some assembly knowledge is needed too)
  • Edit some Client files to make the Client know about these new items (jewels)

[Help] Custom Item/texture download:

[Guide] How to make Custom Jewels for any version:

How to add custom Jewels on MUEMU Season 6:

New Jewels for 1.03k Main (1.03.11):

[Help] zTeam ex802 - Custom Jewels:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back