Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NPM Missing??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm setting up a server MU session 6, but when I'm doing quest I can't found Werewolf Guardsman in map Crywolf, how can i check the position of NPC in the Server data file?

RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm setting up a server MU session 6, but when I'm doing quest I can't found Werewolf Guardsman in map Crywolf, how can i check the position of NPC in the Server data file?
It should be on your Server/Data/Map/MonsterSetBaseCS.txt and check all the monster/npc.
Note: But still base on what files you were using cause sometime the setup is different, but mostly using that location for NPC/Monster coordinate configuration.

Or just search for your MonsterSetBaseCS.txt and check inside that .txt the Crywolf NPC from your Server/Data folder.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It should be on your Server/Data/Map/MonsterSetBaseCS.txt and check all the monster/npc.
Note: But still base on what files you were using cause sometime the setup is different, but mostly using that location for NPC/Monster coordinate configuration.

Or just search for your MonsterSetBaseCS.txt and check inside that .txt the Crywolf NPC from your Server/Data folder.

In MonsterSetBaseCs.txt I found
babycyrax - NPM Missing?? - RaGEZONE Forums

But in the game I can't see this NPC

Upvote 0
RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In MonsterSetBaseCs.txt I found

But in the game I can't see this NPC

Try to check on your Monster.txt from Data folder if that NPC number exist, if yes try to make a new copy of that NPC inside your MonsterSetbaseCS.txt and put it on different location like put it on the safe zone location at Crywolf and make sure to restart your gameservers to apply and check again.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
look like my source has errors. I tried to change the position of existed NPC and restart the server, but Itsn't affected. The NPC still in the old position :(

Upvote 0
Back