NPM Missing??

MemberRank
    Oct 2022 Join Date
    3Posts

NPM Missing??

Hi guys, i'm setting up a server MU session 6, but when I'm doing quest I can't found Werewolf Guardsman in map Crywolf, how can i check the position of NPC in the Server data file?

MemberRank
    Jul 2004 Join Date
    Ha-HaciendaLocation
    998Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babycyrax View Post
    Hi guys, i'm setting up a server MU session 6, but when I'm doing quest I can't found Werewolf Guardsman in map Crywolf, how can i check the position of NPC in the Server data file?
    It should be on your Server/Data/Map/MonsterSetBaseCS.txt and check all the monster/npc.
    Note: But still base on what files you were using cause sometime the setup is different, but mostly using that location for NPC/Monster coordinate configuration.

Or just search for your MonsterSetBaseCS.txt and check inside that .txt the Crywolf NPC from your Server/Data folder.

MemberRank
    Oct 2022 Join Date
    3Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by I Am NoLimiT View Post
    It should be on your Server/Data/Map/MonsterSetBaseCS.txt and check all the monster/npc.
    Note: But still base on what files you were using cause sometime the setup is different, but mostly using that location for NPC/Monster coordinate configuration.

Or just search for your MonsterSetBaseCS.txt and check inside that .txt the Crywolf NPC from your Server/Data folder.
    In MonsterSetBaseCs.txt I found

But in the game I can't see this NPC