Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I need to know why Pentium Tools

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi :*::*::*::*::*:not working for meOS: windows 10 64 Bit

Thanks for any help!
KarLi

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Some times it doesn't work. Some machines it does and some it doesn't i recommend either make a vitural machine using vituralbox or change your OS.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some times it doesn't work. Some machines it does and some it doesn't i recommend either make a vitural machine using vituralbox or change your OS.

It's not about OS, it's about hardware. Last time i've installed every OS from XP up to Win8 on 2 different machines and Pentium was working on the first one on every OS but on Notebook there was no chance to make it run.

Bad that the Pentium Web is still online but there's no contact with him.

Best tools ever made.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
just one small question... Who's keep the Pentium Web running after many years he disappeared and why??? Does it no need maintenance cost? :D

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@solarismu
as read years ago the person who started pentium tools etc is unfortunaly has died from some illness if i am right so thats why.
@PowerMu
u better install windows 7 or other windows or even Virtual Box just for pentium tools , there is no other way!
I tried Virtual Box not working

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Say how ??This laptop worksNo desktop computer

PowerMu - I need to know why Pentium Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Back