Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Project replicate mu online in unity (not mu origins)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How are you guys, I love this page, super professional, great.
I'm looking to build MuOnline in Unity with 3 ultra-malleable interfaces, one for design, one for the server, and one for the server launch.
I have everything to start with, the interface textures, the models, the player, calculations, etc, etc. but I don't have the models of the Maps, I don't have where to convert or extract them, does anyone have them?
If you pass it to me, it would be a great help.
Thanks a lot.

Just like the game:

hNh7R9b - Project replicate mu online in unity (not mu origins) - RaGEZONE Forums

makuca - Project replicate mu online in unity (not mu origins) - RaGEZONE Forums

makuca - Project replicate mu online in unity (not mu origins) - RaGEZONE Forums

just like the game:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
wow are those new improved sets graphic from mu origins ? do you have any maps also ? and can you share all sets of those please

Upvote 0
Back