Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need Ranking Last Online and Online Todays Script for a WebSite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi All My Friends, RageZoneRS :eek:tt::eek:tt: did you can help me a little:love:
me Need SINGLE Script - not a part of a website engine who can be used in a Single .php page - i need for servers 97d - The Script Who i need is - Last Online Players and TOTAL Online Today Players .. Pls if someone pro can create a one for me and share it for free :junglejane::blink::eek:tt::dancemental::dancemental::dancemental::dancemental:

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM MuOnline.dbo.MEMB_STAT WHERE ConnectStat = 1; --- this is for total online players
last online players -
SELECT AccountID FROM MuOnline.dbo.MEMB_STAT WHERE ConnectStat = 1; -- this will return account names that are online, use JOIN to get top 1 character and then display at web the char name (and not account name).

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM MuOnline.dbo.MEMB_STAT WHERE ConnectStat = 1; --- this is for total online players
last online players -
SELECT AccountID FROM MuOnline.dbo.MEMB_STAT WHERE ConnectStat = 1; -- this will return account names that are online, use JOIN to get top 1 character and then display at web the char name (and not account name).

can you give me more complete script - 1-2 lines more :D pls on the php script i gotta write Select bla bla bla ... but in the end "order by" What ?
Like - Select top 50 (for example) accout id ... i dont want to make it on a ranking how it gotta be ? a little more help pls? like - what will be for top 50 Last Online ?

thanks for the help, me very stupid, excuse me please :D

Upvote 0

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
can you give me more complete script - 1-2 lines more :D pls on the php script i gotta write Select bla bla bla ... but in the end "order by" What ?
Like - Select top 50 (for example) accout id ... i dont want to make it on a ranking how it gotta be ? a little more help pls? like - what will be for top 50 Last Online ?

thanks for the help, me very stupid, excuse me please :D

order by is a case when you want to sort the results according a descending or ascending order.
so let's say in Character table, column resets, in order to get the top 50 characters (so top 1 is the one that have the most resets in the server), that will be -
SELECT TOP 50 Name, Resets FROM MuOnline.dbo.Character ORDER BY Resets DESC

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i want to order them by last time disconnected for example and also its posibble to make a last online with a last disconnect time :D ? and how it gotta be to shown last 50 online players for example their names/accounts ??

and also is possible to get their disconnect time? like .... select top 50 ... connect stat ... order by disc. time ?

Upvote 0

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
check what columns you have in that table, and use it.
you can also check the prodecuders such as WZ_DISCONNECT or WZ_CONNECT and add the custom columns (such as "disc") etc.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
i want to order them by last time disconnected for example and also its posibble to make a last online with a last disconnect time :D ? and how it gotta be to shown last 50 online players for example their names/accounts ??

and also is possible to get their disconnect time? like .... select top 50 ... connect stat ... order by disc. time ?

You can display only which account or accounts were last online by account name. You CAN'T show what character was online or is online. (Probably other server files do have that, but this is a custom thing). I don't recommend to show account names and it's a big DO NOT DO THAT in my opinion regarding security for every user.

Upvote 0

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You can display only which account or accounts were last online by account name. You CAN'T show what character was online or is online. (Probably other server files do have that, but this is a custom thing). I don't recommend to show account names and it's a big DO NOT DO THAT in my opinion regarding security for every user.

Yeah of course, but he can just select the top 1 character of that account, and show it as "online". no one is really gonna check ingame and try to found that Online character, it's just a visual thing at the website.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Yeah of course, but he can just select the top 1 character of that account, and show it as "online". no one is really gonna check ingame and try to found that Online character, it's just a visual thing at the website.

Yep, that's true. He actually wants something like: "Just develop this for me because I have no idea what is a query" xD

Also, his website is already doing exactly that.

From what I'm seeing in his request, he wants characters to show up, not how many accounts are online. He didn't actually express his requests too well in English, but he meant characters for sure.

Upvote 0

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yep, that's true. He actually wants something like: "Just develop this for me because I have no idea what is a query" xD

Also, his website is already doing exactly that.

From what I'm seeing in his request, he wants characters to show up, not how many accounts are online. He didn't actually express his requests too well in English, but he meant characters for sure.

Probably. even tho i've gave him basically all he needs (well, almost) :)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
its a verry interesting ... can you count the disconnect time from the players and put in to display in the query ? me full nob but me need a php script for a website as i say on my Theard Title ... me no need just the query need help with the script OMG ? Just a more a little help pls to make a complete a little php script to display that what i want if you can if you cant go hurt your in the chest and say me pro you noob :D :cool: PEACE & Love! If you will help to someone do it a total, not from somewhere to somewhere .. this is not a good work!!! if you have a brain and a want to help me just do it its a 3-4-5 max lines of a code for a 5 min work .. to display last online players - last 20 online for example what must be a the php code + the query inside ?
edit: like the Title of the Theard says: me need help with the whole script who is 4-5 lines of code for a max 5 min work! not just with the query ... i no need ms connect code need just the code of the shown last 10 players online for example what will be the code then ? select from bla bla order by bla bla bl a... ? Help please!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
its a verry interesting ... can you count the disconnect time from the players and put in to display in the query ? me full nob but me need a php script for a website as i say on my Theard Title ... me no need just the query need help with the script OMG ? Just a more a little help pls to make a complete a little php script to display that what i want if you can if you cant go hurt your in the chest and say me pro you noob :D :cool: PEACE & Love! If you will help to someone do it a total, not from somewhere to somewhere .. this is not a good work!!! if you have a brain and a want to help me just do it its a 3-4-5 max lines of a code for a 5 min work .. to display last online players - last 20 online for example what must be a the php code + the query inside ?
edit: like the Title of the Theard says: me need help with the whole script who is 4-5 lines of code for a max 5 min work! not just with the query ... i no need ms connect code need just the code of the shown last 10 players online for example what will be the code then ? select from bla bla order by bla bla bl a... ? Help please!

You've got all the right query's + information on how to do that script, if you want someone to build you that PHP script, then start offering a payment for that and you will get what you want.
even if it's 5 minute task, no one is gonna sit and program you the PHP code for free, that's not how it works. there is plenty of free resources that can help you to create your PHP script as well.

Upvote 0
Reaction score

You've understood the RageZone community's idea pretty wrong in every post you've made. Begging RageZone for help ain't gonna help you and your chances to receive help by begging are very low. We are offering a finger to help with your problem, but not the entire hand. No one's gonna code for you if you aren't willing to learn and understand our advices.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
of course thanks :) no help will be given thats the community idea :cool: only "idiots-at-work" at in youtube ^_^ anyway thanks for the help with nothing again :) me stop thinking this community will help someone :) big thanks me iwll stop post theards :) GL HF to all Enjoy ! when you dont help - you just SPAM :cool:
if someone want to help with the script are wellcome to do it
if someone dont want to help please do not spam with EVERYTHING ELSE WHAT IS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SCRIPT WHO I WANT its a SPAM! i want help with the script this is not a spam theart ..

dont understand me wrong i know you make the best what you can and im very thanks for that but i need a help with the script, because me big noob and for me the easy is to share someone with me the whole script and me just to edit it :) like i see someone make with a lot of their scripts :) so thanks to all again!

BUT!:

if someone can share a script who display last 10 players i will be thanksfull
and als if someone can share a script who display how many players online have TODAY, 10x Again

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Code:
<?php
//Add the SQL connection with your username and password and host
$server = "ChangeToYourSQLServerHost"; //127.0.0.1 or (local) or whatever if it's remote

$connectionInfo = array("Database"=>"MuOnline", "UID"=>"ChangeToYourSQLUsername", "PWD"=>"ChangeToYourSQLPassword");

sqlsrv_configure("WarningsReturnAsErrors", 0);

$conn = sqlsrv_connect($server, $connectionInfo);

if(!$conn)
{
echo "Connection failed!";
die(print_r(sqlsrv_errors(), true));
}

$sqlQuery = "SELECT TOP 10 memb___id FROM MEMB_STAT ORDER BY DisconnectTM DESC;";

$result = sqlsrv_query($conn, $sqlQuery);

if($result === false)
{
die( print_r( sqlsrv_errors(), true) );
}

while( $row = sqlsrv_fetch_array($result, SQLSRV_FETCH_ASSOC) )
{

echo $row["memb___id"]."<br>";

}

?>

This is a full script. Change the SQL credentials and build your query according to your needs and database schema because I don't know what database you are using.

P.S:
That's not spam, dude, lol... wth? No help given? :?: I think you have other threads where RageZone community tried to help you. :thumbup1:

You are not asking for help, you are asking for "Just Do That For Me Because I'm Too Lazy To Put My Brain At Work".

Again, if you are not willing to learn, RageZone won't give you anything.

You are not the first one who's doing this and not the last one. :eek:tt1:

Also, don't take it this personally and put your brain at work and stop being lazy if you really wanna achieve something with your Mu servers.

Running any kind of server requires responsability and a certain mindset, not only just downloading some 1000 years old server files/web sites and making them run and also begging for help when a simple thing came across your path.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks sometimes you gotta help to people who are not understand soo much like you so for that you gotta help him a bit a lot :) thanks i will try it and i will post a link to see it working if it works for me

1000 years old server files/web sites and making them run ! this is a big deal thing! just like the pyramids come back alive! its a just few dudes can do a so oldschool server and web runs in newtimes :) :D so i think the idea is great like the retro cars! also

how gotta be a script to display TOTAL ONLINE Players (accounts or charracters )for a TODAY ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
You can check only accounts if they are online, not characters.

$sqlQuery = "SELECT TOP 10 memb___id FROM MEMB_STAT ORDER BY DisconnectTM DESC; ==> This is for Season 6 Episode 3 query - TOP 10 ordered in descending.

For 97D, I have no idea because I don't know what database you are using. It can be anything according to many 2006 Mu developers.

Instead of memb___id it can be AccountID
Instead of DisconnectTM can be anything.

You need to change those by yourself.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Big thanks Again for the another thing who help me!
me use database from CzF 97d

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back