Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need Ranking Last Online and Online Todays Script for a WebSite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi All My Friends, RageZoneRS :eek:tt::eek:tt: did you can help me a little:love:
me Need SINGLE Script - not a part of a website engine who can be used in a Single .php page - i need for servers 97d - The Script Who i need is - Last Online Players and TOTAL Online Today Players .. Pls if someone pro can create a one for me and share it for free :junglejane::blink::eek:tt::dancemental::dancemental::dancemental::dancemental:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks, The Query Works!
I put it on one of my server and works! i cant belive it to work on 97d Server but works :D
Big Thanks
Thats a Help!

edit: have a idea of total online players(accounts) TODAY?
Code:
<?php
//Add the SQL connection with your username and password and host
$server = "ChangeToYourSQLServerHost"; //127.0.0.1 or (local) or whatever if it's remote

$connectionInfo = array("Database"=>"MuOnline", "UID"=>"ChangeToYourSQLUsername", "PWD"=>"ChangeToYourSQLPassword");

sqlsrv_configure("WarningsReturnAsErrors", 0);

$conn = sqlsrv_connect($server, $connectionInfo);

if(!$conn)
{
echo "Connection failed!";
die(print_r(sqlsrv_errors(), true));
}

$sqlQuery = "SELECT TOP 10 memb___id FROM MEMB_STAT ORDER BY DisconnectTM DESC;";

$result = sqlsrv_query($conn, $sqlQuery);

if($result === false)
{
die( print_r( sqlsrv_errors(), true) );
}

while( $row = sqlsrv_fetch_array($result, SQLSRV_FETCH_ASSOC) )
{

echo $row["memb___id"]."<br>";

}

?>

This is a full script. Change the SQL credentials and build your query according to your needs and database schema because I don't know what database you are using.

P.S:
That's not spam, dude, lol... wth? No help given? :?: I think you have other threads where RageZone community tried to help you. :thumbup1:

You are not asking for help, you are asking for "Just Do That For Me Because I'm Too Lazy To Put My Brain At Work".

Again, if you are not willing to learn, RageZone won't give you anything.

You are not the first one who's doing this and not the last one. :eek:tt1:

Also, don't take it this personally and put your brain at work and stop being lazy if you really wanna achieve something with your Mu servers.

Running any kind of server requires responsability and a certain mindset, not only just downloading some 1000 years old server files/web sites and making them run and also begging for help when a simple thing came across your path.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
This is for last connected today

It's counting.

Code:
$sqlQuery = "SELECT COUNT(*) memb___id FROM MEMB_STAT WHERE CONVERT(date, DisconnectTM) = CONVERT(date, DATEADD(day, DATEDIFF(day,0,GETDATE()),0))";

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
of course thanks :) no help will be given thats the community idea :cool: only "idiots-at-work" at in youtube ^_^ anyway thanks for the help with nothing again :) me stop thinking this community will help someone :) big thanks me iwll stop post theards :) GL HF to all Enjoy ! when you dont help - you just SPAM :cool:
if someone want to help with the script are wellcome to do it
if someone dont want to help please do not spam with EVERYTHING ELSE WHAT IS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SCRIPT WHO I WANT its a SPAM! i want help with the script this is not a spam theart ..

dont understand me wrong i know you make the best what you can and im very thanks for that but i need a help with the script, because me big noob and for me the easy is to share someone with me the whole script and me just to edit it :) like i see someone make with a lot of their scripts :) so thanks to all again!

BUT!:

if someone can share a script who display last 10 players i will be thanksfull
and als if someone can share a script who display how many players online have TODAY, 10x Again

From an outsider perspective looking in...

I have seen various threads where you ask for help and then go in meltdown mode when your not given your way. You currently run a server and take donations. If you refuse to learn then people will expect you to pay for work. It's how the world works even off the computer.

cMu was kind enough to help you numerous times and you quickly resort to some arrogant response because you couldn't put 2 and 2 together.

Perhaps stepping back you will see that maybe the help is not the problem but possibly your attitude.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
From an outsider perspective looking in...

I have seen various threads where you ask for help and then go in meltdown mode when your not given your way. You currently run a server and take donations. If you refuse to learn then people will expect you to pay for work. It's how the world works even off the computer.

@cMu was kind enough to help you numerous times and you quickly resort to some arrogant response because you couldn't put 2 and 2 together.

Perhaps stepping back you will see that maybe the help is not the problem but possibly your attitude.

every one in this forum is a free to help for free if he wants :)
me canT put 2 + 2 together and for that i want a help for that is maked the Help Selection of the Forum! :) dont hate :cool:
We all are here to learn and what is the bad if i ask for a help with a thing on who i dont understand a lot? and if i need more help that he are provided what is the problem to ask for it !?!
More you help to anothers = More the GOD Helps to you ;)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
me canT put 2 + 2 together and for that i want a help for that is maked the Help Selection of the Forum! :) dont hate :cool:
We all are here to learn and what is the bad if i ask for a help with a thing on who i dont understand a lot? and if i need more help that he are provided what is the problem to ask for it !?!

There's no problem asking for help, you can ask thousands of times, but it's the attitude you have with us when you don't get help.
I mean, you are asking for help, but when you don't get help as you want, you are like pretty much disrespectful towards us. That's mainly the problem.

Look at what you've said.

no help will be given thats the community idea :cool: only "idiots-at-work" at in youtube ^_^ anyway thanks for the help with nothing again :)

And yes, that's disrespectful for RageZone and anyone who's trying to help you.
I'm a member from 2006! RageZone helped me a lot in my learning process. RageZone was not build on your attitude, but of respect and willing to learn something. Not just asking for help anytime you can't wipe your butt.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There's no problem asking for help, you can ask thousands of times, but it's the attitude you have with us when you don't get help.
I mean, you are asking for help, but when you don't get help as you want, you are like pretty much disrespectful towards us. That's mainly the problem.

Look at what you've said.

And yes, that's disrespectful for RageZone and anyone who's trying to help you.
I'm a member from 2006! RageZone helped me a lot in my learning process. RageZone was not build on your attitude, but of respect and willing to learn something. Not just asking for help anytime you can't wipe your butt.

Me don't Discrespect No One ! me just say if you gotta help me do it ...
i understand so much how i CAN and please dont judge me for that saying me if you dont want to learn .... im noob ... i just want a help on my level .... when you can post the script why you dont do it in your first post but after i say that what i say ... its a bad thing to judge someone who are noob for that he is noob (i mean me) ... i just want a help dont judge me that im a noob !
if you can help some one just do it dont talk about him personal and say if you won't lean we will not help you ... i lean but it happens slow... talk about the problem with who he want a help!
Thanks for the 2 query's i have problem with the last one for total online players how to display it ... the first query for a last 10 online i do it but how to ECHO (php) this mssql query in the PHP?
everyone do what he can .. and if someone want a help you can help it if you can ...
if you just want to say you gotta learn it by myself this is a help too but not what i talk about ..
Thanks again for the help me big noob me want a help not a JUDGE for that im noob ..! Excuse me :)

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score

Your absolutely correct this forum is free to help.

They also don't have to deal with you being disrespectful either which you continue to share with our lovely forum.

Ironically you tell me not to hate but someone actually helped you and this was your response:
of course thanks :) no help will be given thats the community idea :cool: only "idiots-at-work" at in youtube ^_^ anyway thanks for the help with nothing again :) me stop thinking this community will help someone :) big thanks me iwll stop post theards :) GL HF to all Enjoy ! when you dont help - you just SPAM :cool:

Food for thought.

Anyways just a further note for you as I lock this thread:
If you continue to disrespect people they will just stop helping you completely. After reading this thread, your responses and a few other of your friends I would say your lucky people even help you at all.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back