Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ READ ME ] Before create a New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Help section Rules, Last update 21/11/2014

As we've all noticed,is very common that many forget to write in detail exactly what the problem faced.
That has led to confuse the assistants or have not even response.
In effort to have a cleaner and more accurate result for your problems,please take care of the next Tip/Rules.

• [Help] "Title Thread"
    [Help] prefix it is one reason to make sure that you've seen the rules.Use [Help] prefix always when you wanna create a new Thread on Help Section.
    You should be careful and go into specific details when it comes to giving a title to your problem in your post.

Excellent Example/Approved Threads:
    [Help] Disconnect from the Server P4F Season3
    [Help] Subserver Disconnect MMT S2 1.00.18
    [Help] Monster/Spot Problem IA Julia 1.1.0.298
    [Help] Joinserver Crash

Bad Example/Unapproved Threads
    [Help] Disconnect all the time please guys
    Please help me problem disconnect
    MY SUBSERVER NOT WORKING
    [Help] MonsterBase problem, Willing to pay

Good Tips for you,Last update 21/11/2014

Video: Make a small video about your crash/problem.

Screenshot: You can also provide a screenshot with your problem,you can also make a punctuate.

Details: is that your first time happened? What did you change before the problem started?
is that an OS problem? Think more details by yourself,the detail makes the Winner :cool:

Similar Post: Search in Help Section & Mu Online Archive before making a new thread,maybe you can find what you want without even post it.

For any other question about Rules/Tips feel free to pm me.
Best Regards,Dope Boy One​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back