Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] LTP-Team Season 6 version 1.6.5 Latest (11.02.2020)

Reaction score
Hi guyz.

The last 5 dayz i'm trying to make a server public using no-ip so i can play with my friends.
I make a domain in no-ip, open ports in router 44405 TCP and 55901 + 55919 TCP&UDP.
How to set up ips in server side?
After some testings, i set up server with my local ip, in client i use domain name but i can connect to server. All ports are open but when i try to run main i got dc.
Client use ah.ltp and main.ltp where i use my domain name instead of ip.
Is there any way, main does not accept domain or the problem is that i connect with router through wifi?
What could be the problem?
Any suggestions?

Reaction score
For security reasons i cant reviel my no-ip yet until security is ready.
No-ip is made a week ago. I try setting a xampp server in same machine and make a site and using my phone's 4g and i connect to site.
In main.exe you can't change ip. I create 2 files for client to connect, ah_info and main_info with my ip.
In server files i have to change ip in connect server and mapserverinfo only.
I try with lan ip in server and open ports, i try with public ip in server and open ports but nothing.
In my router i open 44405 tcp, 55901 and 55919 tcp and udp.
For more info i will send again as soon as i get home from work.

Forgot to mention that my pc connects to router through wifi!

Upvote 0
Reaction score
So guyz, it work in a half way. What Iv done, I put my no IP in connect server data. A lap top using 3g connects to my server but I couldn't connect. If I put my local IP in connect server data then I can connect but the lap top cannot.
Server runs in the same computer where I try to connect.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
My problem found in older thread here in rz.
Here http://forum.ragezone.com/f193/help-mu-server-public-localhost-1161341/
So, Desktop = Server and LapTop = Client
If Server in Desktop runs with public ip only laptop can connect outside of the lan and Desktop cannot connect as client.
If Server in Desktop runs with local ip, laptop and desktop can connect.
I try everything the last 6-7 hours to fix it but nothing.
Any idea?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all, you need to learn more about routers and networks.
There are a few important things that everyone should know.

1- In the rules of each router there is a system that determines to
which local address to redirect all external requests (packets), which is called DMZ (Demilitarized Zone).
In this zone (DMZ) you need to determine the machine from the local network (in your case the server machine).
Example: DMZ = 192.168.0.20
This will instruct the DHCP Server(on the router) not to give this address to another device connected to the router's network.

2- The next important thing is to define a Virtual Host, and for each port you want to open, you need to add a separate host (row).
Example:
Connect Server - 192.168.0.20 - 44405
Game Server - 192.168.0.20 - 55901
There are routers that do not have the Port Forward option - this is for this type.

3- Once we are sure of the router settings, it is the turn of the firewall.
My experience proves that in order to be 100% sure of success,
you need to open the Firewall and delete EVERY line that contains something related to the game and the server.
The next step is to go to the Firewall notification settings, and make sure the check box is checked - to notify you when it blocks a program.

4- Then you start the server and wait for it to load all the applications, and only then start defining the rules for each of them.
Connect server, Game server / CS, and MHP server are the only ones that need to have access to
the global network (Apply / Accept) - for everyone else you press the Cancel button from the pop-up windows on the Firewall.

5- Now it's time to check the connection to the server from external addresses.
For this purpose, it is good to use sites such as the one that checks for open ports in the machine - remotely.
Like This one >>
If it shows that the 4 important ports are open (44405 (CS), 55901 (GS), 55919 (GS_CS), 55999 (MHP)), then everything in the settings is ready.

6- In order to be able to play on the server from the same machine (which hosts it),
you need to set up a separate client, and determine not your global IP, but the one given by the router (192.168.xxx.xxx).
This also applies to all machines in your router's LAN.
Because otherwise every request to the server (every packet) goes a long way until it reaches the server.
Example:
Laptop >> Router >> Internet Provider (Hub / Switch) >> Internet Provider (DHCP) >> and vice versa until it reaches your GLOBAL address.
And in the version proposed by me, the request does not go to the World Wide Web, but only to your Router,
which through DMZ redirects all requests to the computer defined for the HOST.

7- Regarding the use of Wi-Fi for Server Machine - I will say that it is not a good practice,
because all systems in the router work on a LAN basis,
and even Wi-Fi networks are considered low security networks by default.
And the next important thing is that you need to set
the network adapter(LAN/Wi-Fi) of the machine (Host) to be Public - not Home

And finally, I want to say that if you use Mobile Operator for the Internet, you need to contact their support,
and ask them to open the necessary ports + the one for No-IP (port of the web server).

And remember, if this tool shows that the required ports are open,
do not look for a problem in the Router Network -
the problem is in the machine (Firewall, Server Configuration, etc.).
>>>>> <<<<<

I hope I helped with something.

Upvote 0
Back