Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Requirements for mu season 17-2

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi,

im considering buying from igcn the latest season.
ive never opened an mu server before so i dont really know how to choose a good vps for this server

do i care about cpu/ram? what are the recommended requirements?
what about the amount of active users i want to support - lets say im aiming for 50-100 active users. what parameters should i look for? internet bandwidth?

Reaction score
hey mate
requirements are on their website information docs, so u can check atleast 8GB ram needed, or even 12 for better performance (running all GameServers,castle,battlecore,arca,4th quest area and the main gameserver that requires ram usage and 12 is enough, cpu atleast 3 cores i'd say for s17 files, doesnt matter how many players if u have the minimum requirement u will be fine with 50-200+ 100% later on u can upgrade ram etc if u get alot of players and gameserver running like crazy (cuz of players movements and actions in game)

worry about ssd and not HDD , but hdd is ok too just slower, atleast 50-100GB space for files, database etc

i'd recommend the sovahost.net package CPU : 4 Core CPU-Power
- RAM : 8 GB DDR4 RAM
- Hard Disk : 100GB (ssd recommended) sovahost has ssd
- NIC : 1 Gbit OnBoard internet (enough + ddos protected)
- DDoS Protection : Included
- Connected at : 1 Gbit
- Traffic : Unlimited (important too to have unlimited for logn term servers)

thats the minimum, and all u need, but if u want to get host frmo somewhere else its fine too.

Upvote 0
Back