Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

/reset

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good afternoon people from TRagezoneThere is the possibility that it does not disconnect the user when they use the / reset commandI'm using Rodrigoxd's files season 6 epiXI have seen in other servers, that when you use the command / reset, leaves you in Lorencia, with lvl 1, already done the resetIs it possible to do that ??From already thank you very much

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[QUOTE = Karli; 8823451] si u no tiene / restablecer en sus archivos a continuación, olvídalo o encontrar un CODER para codificar que para usted, más rty make / reset desde el sitio web en línea o encontrar otros archivos como SCFMT [/ QUOTE]

Ty Karlí

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
If your using TitanTech Files then just go to SCF_Reset.ini or SCF_Character.ini and look for reset command and enable it.

If not you must make a custom command through source code.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If your using TitanTech Files then just go to SCF_Reset.ini or SCF_Character.ini and look for reset command and enable it.

If not you must make a custom command through source code.

same problem with my files where do i on it im using MUEMU FILES SEASON 6

Upvote 0
Novice C++
Reaction score
yes but it cant appear the reset count in the website and the character didn't dc it can be auto log in

if i understand exactly from what you say:

-your ranking module from your site is not updated when you reset in game?
(your site will update eventually, i think when cron job is set to run)
-your character stay in game after reset? this one i don`t get it, can you give more info? how it should be? you want to /dc?.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if i understand exactly from what you say:

-your ranking module from your site is not updated when you reset in game?
(your site will update eventually, i think when cron job is set to run)
-your character stay in game after reset? this one i don`t get it, can you give more info? how it should be? you want to /dc?.

what i am saying is yes when i reset /reset in game the reset count couldn't count on website then when i reset example im in karutan it will teleport me in lorencia when i reset i observe in other server if they reset it will log in again their counts ...

my website is mvcore files muemu season 6

Upvote 0
Novice C++
Reaction score
what i am saying is yes when i reset /reset in game the reset count couldn't count on website then when i reset example im in karutan it will teleport me in lorencia when i reset i observe in other server if they reset it will log in again their counts ...

my website is mvcore files muemu season 6

try change like this in your \GameServer\DATA\GameServerInfo - Command

Code:
CommandResetMove_AL0 = [COLOR=#00ffff]0[/COLOR]
CommandResetMove_AL1 = [COLOR=#00ffff]0[/COLOR]
CommandResetMove_AL2 = [COLOR=#00ffff]0[/COLOR]
CommandResetMove_AL3 = [COLOR=#00ffff]0[/COLOR]

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
try change like this in your \GameServer\DATA\GameServerInfo - Command

Code:
CommandResetMove_AL0 = [COLOR=#00ffff]0[/COLOR]
CommandResetMove_AL1 = [COLOR=#00ffff]0[/COLOR]
CommandResetMove_AL2 = [COLOR=#00ffff]0[/COLOR]
CommandResetMove_AL3 = [COLOR=#00ffff]0[/COLOR]

still not working and still not logging out when type /reset

Upvote 0
Novice C++
Reaction score
still not working and still not logging out when type /reset

Now i get what you want... (the last tip i gave you is for not moving the character to safe zone when use /reset) when you use /reset you want to disconnect the user. Well if you want to do that, you have to modify the command in source, you have to code yourself because you don`t have any config to to that... /reset command from X-Team don`t disconnect you from game.

PS. Why do you want disconnect character from game when use /reset ?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Now i get what you want... (the last tip i gave you is for not moving the character to safe zone when use /reset) when you use /reset you want to disconnect the user. Well if you want to do that, you have to modify the command in source, you have to code yourself because you don`t have any config to to that... /reset command from X-Team don`t disconnect you from game.

PS. Why do you want disconnect character from game when use /reset ?

isee i will code it kinda hard hehe ahm by the way nvrmnd it my concern now is when i reset like >> /reset in game the reset count could not count on website thats my main reson why i post here =)

site mvcore files muemu i know you can help me thanks in advance =)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello! allexander Im looking for the commands you showed earlier in IGCN s9 files. /CommandResetMove/ I want to set them 0, for the character to stay in position after a reset, but can not find theese commands. Could you help me finding them, please?

Upvote 0
Back