Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

S16 4Th Quest Ajuda

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,Thank you very much if anyone can help with a problem I'm having with the fourth quest in S16.I have already done several checks but as I have little knowledge and I have already run almost everything I found here on the forum and on Google and I couldn't find it, I decided to ask for help here to see if anyone understands what may be happening and help me to solve this failure.The Cent (Town) leads to the first area which is the Area of Eligibility which is map 114, however when you click on the gate that has to move to the second part, the NPC Cent goes but does not take the character along with it.I looked in the GS and the error of the print below appeared and I did not find anywhere where there is this number 6000 that he is informing :*:

net4fun - S16 4Th Quest Ajuda - RaGEZONE Forums
Quarta quest erro (2) - S16 4Th Quest Ajuda - RaGEZONE Forums
net4fun - S16 4Th Quest Ajuda - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi KarLi, I have a very poor knowledge on Servers, I'm trying really hard to understand all this world of database and a lot of configurations, but I can tell you that is yes, when i got the error, it no on main GS, i get this on GSCS. I really missing something here and I really appreciate some help :drool:

Sorry, about those files, can you give me some tips on how do I know which ones?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm so sorry, i am a newbie on this yet. I have spoked with my partner and he said that the files are from Devs. Thats what you need to know?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I'm so sorry, i am a newbie on this yet. I have spoked with my partner and he said that the files are from Devs. Thats what you need to know?

mudevs? premium ? if i dont specifically know i cant help, but if its from mudevs then u must talk to them and get their support if is premium.. u pay for that

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My dream to have an Premium Server from any developer :drool:

No my friend, from us here on Brazil it is very, very hard, because 1 Dollar = 5,31 Reais.

It is one we found MuDevs for free.:tongue:

Upvote 0
Reaction score

No my friend, from us here on Brazil it is very, very hard, because 1 Dollar = 5,31 Reais.

okay, well free versions are really bugged and so on, but i will give u PM link where to maybe ask for indepth help related to this files, if anyone else knows, please reply =)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ENG - put InstanceServer=1 on GameServerCS/DATA/GameServerInfo - Common.txt file (only on GSCS)
PT-br - Coloca InstanceServer=1 no arquivo GameServerCS/DATA/GameServerInfo - Common.txt (somente no GSCS)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ENG - put InstanceServer=1 on GameServerCS/DATA/GameServerInfo - Common.txt file (only on GSCS)
PT-br - Coloca InstanceServer=1 no arquivo GameServerCS/DATA/GameServerInfo - Common.txt (somente no GSCS)
rooankesley, man I have to say that if I have money to buy a ticket and go to Bahia right now, I go to give you a hugh. I have no idea on how much time i spent trying to find out something so simple. But I'm to newbie. Well, living and learning.

Thanks you so much KarLi and rooankesley.:kiss:

Upvote 0
Back