S16 4Th Quest Ajuda

MemberRank
    May 2021 Join Date
    5Posts

S16 4Th Quest Ajuda

Hi guys,Thank you very much if anyone can help with a problem I'm having with the fourth quest in S16.I have already done several checks but as I have little knowledge and I have already run almost everything I found here on the forum and on Google and I couldn't find it, I decided to ask for help here to see if anyone understands what may be happening and help me to solve this failure.The Cent (Town) leads to the first area which is the Area of Eligibility which is map 114, however when you click on the gate that has to move to the second part, the NPC Cent goes but does not take the character along with it.I looked in the GS and the error of the print below appeared and I did not find anywhere where there is this number 6000 that he is informing

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Quarta quest erro (2).jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	169737

Re: S16 4Th Quest Ajuda

which files u using?
    i thought 4th quest = seperate GAMESERVER ?

MemberRank
    May 2021 Join Date
    5Posts

Hi KarLi, I have a very poor knowledge on Servers, I'm trying really hard to understand all this world of database and a lot of configurations, but I can tell you that is yes, when i got the error, it no on main GS, i get this on GSCS. I really missing something here and I really appreciate some help

Sorry, about those files, can you give me some tips on how do I know which ones?

as i asked, what exact files are u using? lol ^_^

MemberRank
    May 2021 Join Date
    5Posts

I'm so sorry, i am a newbie on this yet. I have spoked with my partner and he said that the files are from Devs. Thats what you need to know?

Quote Originally Posted by net4fun View Post
    I'm so sorry, i am a newbie on this yet. I have spoked with my partner and he said that the files are from Devs. Thats what you need to know?
    mudevs? premium ? if i dont specifically know i cant help, but if its from mudevs then u must talk to them and get their support if is premium.. u pay for that

MemberRank
    May 2021 Join Date
    5Posts

My dream to have an Premium Server from any developer

No my friend, from us here on Brazil it is very, very hard, because 1 Dollar = 5,31 Reais.

It is one we found MuDevs for free.

No my friend, from us here on Brazil it is very, very hard, because 1 Dollar = 5,31 Reais.

okay, well free versions are really bugged and so on, but i will give u PM link where to maybe ask for indepth help related to this files, if anyone else knows, please reply =)

MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    Paramirim/BA-BRLocation
    88Posts

S16 4Th Quest Ajuda

ENG - put InstanceServer=1 on GameServerCS/DATA/GameServerInfo - Common.txt file (only on GSCS)
    PT-br - Coloca InstanceServer=1 no arquivo GameServerCS/DATA/GameServerInfo - Common.txt (somente no GSCS)
    Last edited by rooankesley; 29-05-21 at 01:18 PM.
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE!

MemberRank
    May 2021 Join Date
    5Posts

ENG - put InstanceServer=1 on GameServerCS/DATA/GameServerInfo - Common.txt file (only on GSCS)
    PT-br - Coloca InstanceServer=1 no arquivo GameServerCS/DATA/GameServerInfo - Common.txt (somente no GSCS)
    rooankesley, man I have to say that if I have money to buy a ticket and go to Bahia right now, I go to give you a hugh. I have no idea on how much time i spent trying to find out something so simple. But I'm to newbie. Well, living and learning.

Thanks you so much KarLi and rooankesley.

Advertisement