Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problems with S6E3 settings

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have a server on Season 6 Episode 3 files.
I have some problems that I cannot deal with.

First problem:
The personal store on the server does not work, the point is that what I put up for sale, I can only sell for zen and I have sale options for Bless, Soul, Jife, WCoinsC, WCoinsP, Goblin Points.

Second problem:
Party exp bug, players have increased party exp even if players are separated on other maps.

Third problem:
Where it is possible to set experience for Dark Horse.

Fourth problem:
CashShop "x Shop" gifty not working for me, how can I fix it?

Fifth problem:
Item 380 can be worn at any level and pink options can be added to each item.  I edited the 380itemtyp.txt file and added one set and a weapon to each class, and you can add pink options to all items.

Reaction score
Would be easier if you point out and give out details from where you got those S6E3 files so we would know where to look (developer team, links, etc)

Your problems could be from incomplete coding (unfinished things) or even config files.

First problem -> It can be solved by GS and Client code

Second problem -> I think you GS is not checking if your party members are on the same map -> Can be solved in GS code

Third problem -> I think you can set the XP for Dark Horse and Raven in the DB. But I'm not sure what you mean by "set experiance", like you wanna change experience for next level of the pet?
If you mean by changing the calculation of your pet XP gain, there should be something in a config somewhere. If not, then the calculation is done and the value of XP gain is hardcoded in your GameServer which means you need GameServer's source code.

Fourth problem -> Could be from GS code because the "gift" is a data packet which is sent by GameServer.

Fifth problem -> You would need to check both server side configs and client side files for the 380 items. If everything is correct, then it could be a problem with the client's code/GS' code

I'm just pointing out what you should have to solve these bugs which is source codes.

If you bought the files, you should actually ask the developers of your files to fix them because we can't help or the amount of help is very limited.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would be easier if you point out and give out details from where you got those S6E3 files so we would know where to look (developer team, links, etc)

Your problems could be from incomplete coding (unfinished things) or even config files.

First problem -> It can be solved by GS and Client code

Second problem -> I think you GS is not checking if your party members are on the same map -> Can be solved in GS code

Third problem -> I think you can set the XP for Dark Horse and Raven in the DB. But I'm not sure what you mean by "set experiance", like you wanna change experience for next level of the pet?
If you mean by changing the calculation of your pet XP gain, there should be something in a config somewhere. If not, then the calculation is done and the value of XP gain is hardcoded in your GameServer which means you need GameServer's source code.

Fourth problem -> Could be from GS code because the "gift" is a data packet which is sent by GameServer.

Fifth problem -> You would need to check both server side configs and client side files for the 380 items. If everything is correct, then it could be a problem with the client's code/GS' code

I'm just pointing out what you should have to solve these bugs which is source codes.

If you bought the files, you should actually ask the developers of your files to fix them because we can't help or the amount of help is very limited.

I'm using files from LTP-team.

Could you please tell me in which client files check these 380 items, because I searched the client and there is no file type 380itemtyp.bmd

So I won't change most of the programmer?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
The BMD should be item_eng.bmd in Data/Local/En (or whatever language you are using).
Normally there's no 380itemtyp.bmd or whatever you are looking for. 380 items are in Data/Local/En/items_eng.bmd in 99% cases of client data files
If there's any 380itemtyp.bmd, then that's a custom feature implemented by the developer.

If your bugs need recoding, you will need the source codes for your server files.
If you don't have that, no one can help fixing the bugs.

I'm suggesting you to use ExTeam S6E3 files with source codes. Just search for them in Mu Online PC Releases sub-forum.

And if you bought these server files, go ahead and ask the developer to fix those bugs for you. It's called customer service.
Anyway, I'm suggesting you to use free things with source codes because this way anyone can take a look on what bug you have and how to fix it.
There are plenty of stuff here, on RageZone, ofc, most of them have bugs (there's no such thing as bugless server files), but having the source code = freedom to implement whatever you want and bug fixing.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The BMD should be item_eng.bmd in Data/Local/En (or whatever language you are using).
Normally there's no 380itemtyp.bmd or whatever you are looking for. 380 items are in Data/Local/En/items_eng.bmd in 99% cases of client data files
If there's any 380itemtyp.bmd, then that's a custom feature implemented by the developer.

If your bugs need recoding, you will need the source codes for your server files.
If you don't have that, no one can help fixing the bugs.

I'm suggesting you to use ExTeam S6E3 files with source codes. Just search for them in Mu Online PC Releases sub-forum.

And if you bought these server files, go ahead and ask the developer to fix those bugs for you. It's called customer service.
Anyway, I'm suggesting you to use free things with source codes because this way anyone can take a look on what bug you have and how to fix it.
There are plenty of stuff here, on RageZone, ofc, most of them have bugs (there's no such thing as bugless server files), but having the source code = freedom to implement whatever you want and bug fixing.

Thank you very much for the advice. I bought the files from LTP-Team and I am really satisfied. the programmer helps a lot and there are bugs only in such times that there is a war in Ukraine and the programmer just lives in Ukraine and does not want to poison him about problems now because he has bigger problems. I will come back home, I will look for this file and just tell me in this file are all items that are on the server or is this file responsible only for items 380?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the advice. I bought the files from LTP-Team and I am really satisfied. the programmer helps a lot and there are bugs only in such times that there is a war in Ukraine and the programmer just lives in Ukraine and does not want to poison him about problems now because he has bigger problems. I will come back home, I will look for this file and just tell me in this file are all items that are on the server or is this file responsible only for items 380?

Right, then, I think you should wait for him. Yes, in that BMD are all items.

Upvote 0
Back