Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server disconnect after i type in login info and press enter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I tried to do this without help but it seems i have ran into a wall with this, All my files are correct I've tried different joinservers due to the fact that the first joinserver kept crashing, the server shows and I type in the account and password made in database and I get dc'd after 30 seconds of loading

Tried Hex editing with both local and global ip

Files: MMT with Joinserver from newer files

I got it to work before but this time i am on a Virtual Machine using VMWare.

I want to say its either my serial, VMWare, or the joinserver I'm using.. Please help. I've worked over 35+ hrs on this with no help

tried again with new files in this video: https://youtu.be/Wpjgr-Hr7bA
but the fking files are not the same and i don't know what to make the main.exe serial.....

Server fixed only problem now is players cannot connect even on lan, i can log in from my VM but not my main pc, i log in and main.exe crashes no disconnect it just closes

FIXED ALL, with these files though, the /zen is enabled as well as increased movement speed.. does anyone know how to disable this to be more like vanilla mu?>

Reaction score
I can't install it until i somehow remove all files of sql first, I tried deleting all local files and regedit files and still cannot install

probably can't install unless i reformat, so i have to use vmware

ok mate have fun with that, or get a cheap VPS for 5-10$ and uhave 1 month streess free..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i fixed joinserver it was odbc, i had to delete the 64 bit ODBC and its works now, but now i dc after i click Helheim > Server 1

If anyone can take 5 mins to check my files through teamviewer i would greatly appreciate it, it will prob take me hours to figure this out :(

joinserver is not opening again lol, super weird.

Joinserver fixed by readding "USELOG" to ODBC, Still not saying "Joinserver connected" at the bottom left like in your videos tho KarLi

Opened All Ports
Checked ODBC 1000 Times
Checked Files 1000 Times
Checked / Disabled Firewall
Still cannot connect after clicking server list
I don't understand...

Changed files to Season 1 from this video https://youtu.be/WA2ESuRRB1g
Mu Server Startup Runs everything smoothly no errors, Gamerserver no errors

When i launch client Instant dc it doesnt even show server now for this files.. :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back