Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server disconnect after i type in login info and press enter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I tried to do this without help but it seems i have ran into a wall with this, All my files are correct I've tried different joinservers due to the fact that the first joinserver kept crashing, the server shows and I type in the account and password made in database and I get dc'd after 30 seconds of loading

Tried Hex editing with both local and global ip

Files: MMT with Joinserver from newer files

I got it to work before but this time i am on a Virtual Machine using VMWare.

I want to say its either my serial, VMWare, or the joinserver I'm using.. Please help. I've worked over 35+ hrs on this with no help

tried again with new files in this video: https://youtu.be/Wpjgr-Hr7bA
but the fking files are not the same and i don't know what to make the main.exe serial.....

Server fixed only problem now is players cannot connect even on lan, i can log in from my VM but not my main pc, i log in and main.exe crashes no disconnect it just closes

FIXED ALL, with these files though, the /zen is enabled as well as increased movement speed.. does anyone know how to disable this to be more like vanilla mu?>

Reaction score
so you fixed all ?
this files here: are not even MMT and not even S2 classic, they are downgrade of muemu / xteam files and they are the easiest to install. Moving on, MMT files have .dll and gameserver.exe as the only way to fix things (same in client main.exe or / and main.dll) and in order to fix things u must do with ollydbg other than that dont waste ur time on MMT files, they are good and classic but after a month running u will need to restart GS every 1-2 days or reinstall OS and wait for another month for the same thing to happen, so which depends what your purpose is on this server..?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes i know they are not MMT i changed from MMT to these files, and i appreciate your kind reply

Right now i just want to make a base with the files so that when i can afford to host a server I will, I want to change certain things such as the movement speed and the custom commands because i want it to be a hard server like original mu

Do you think you could help me with a few things?
Things I have in mind:
Removing /zen for all players except GM
Reducing Movement Speed
Changing Maps to Original
Removing 3rd Level Wings for all players except GM (So the wings exist in the game but you can't make them)
ReEnabling/Fixing sound

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hey,

actually i cannot help you with anything related to coding, which means i recommend you find other s2 files that are classic and have those features, or buy from xteam from example as they do prolly have all that, changing maps to original = using original object and world files in ur client data simply and adding sound and music folder in your client as well. remove zen = replace zen in commands.txt with 9172391273 instead of zen or turn to 0 to disable/ 1 only for gms if i remember right, remove 3d wings = remove the drop of the items to make those wings and make rate in chaos machine 0 or something like that.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I appreciate all of your help, I really like the MMT files because they are more like the original Season 2 of Mu, ITs sad that it doesnt have longevity.
I tried again with the MMT Files, Joinserver crashes so i used another joinserver from your season3 video, it worked and now I dc after login.

also in commands.txt there is no 1 or 0 it only looks like :
0 "/pk"
1 "/zen"
2 "/move"
3 "/etc"
4 "/etc"

Command_Money perhaps?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
at this point, i kinda just want to use MMT files and just edit like client how i want and then find other files, unless i can downgrade the files I have.. can anyone help me figure out why MMT will not work? i Just d/c after typing in login

Upvote 0
Reaction score
about commands just rename the /zen to /zen123x481 text or to something more unpredictable and then its like the command is disabled simply cuz ppl wont know that.

if your joinserver is not working then MMT files wont run clearly well, try this joinserver:

or

if both wont work then ur windows is not suitable for the files, who knwos what u must do and what updates u must take and alll that, yes must be 100% s2 joinserver.

also make sure u did odbc all correct

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, that first joinserver actually launches but now it says on joinserver "Could not connect to SQL"
Did ODBC Manually, Edited all text files, Opened ports etc

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
very strange ive used these files on windows 10 64 bit before hmm

could it be cuz im trying through VMware?

I would use my pc but when i try to install 2008 SP2 R2 its corrupted so i use vmware

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i thought u had to use 2008 for mu mmt?

what if i install 32 bit 2008 on my 64 bit? does it matter? 32 bit works

Can you link me the correct 2012 or 2016 so i know its correct?

nevermind 32 bit doesnt work either...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not sure im just getting desperate hoping anything will work, i will try your 2012

idk something is wrong everytime i try to install any sql it gives error or doesnt try to install i dont understand ...

Instance Name 'SQLEXPRESS' is already in use. but idk how to delete the instance...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
installed 2012, when i search management tools nothing is there... idk man im doing something wrong but idk waht it is

MMT BAK Files not working wiht 2012... idk.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
installed 2012, when i search management tools nothing is there... idk man im doing something wrong but idk waht it is

get management studio separately google 'sql management studio 2012' ?

mmt files DO WORK, u need to restore fresh .bak not existing etc

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i do default instance or does it need to be SQL Express

LOL now i try to install management studio and it doesnt do anything after i click "New SQL Server Installation"

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't install it until i somehow remove all files of sql first, I tried deleting all local files and regedit files and still cannot install

probably can't install unless i reformat, so i have to use vmware

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back