Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can I know how to set up initial support for character creation?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Season 12Can I know how to set up initial support for character creation? EXP + Zen Where do you set it?

Season 12

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes! Let me know.

[QUOTE = zipper20032; 9067467] I'm not sure what you want. You wanna set up a default XP and Zen when the character is created? [/ QUOTE]

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Edit the database table named dbo.DefaultClassType in your SQL Server.

There, you can see every details about the character creation.

Character information:

1. Class 0 = Dark Wizard
  2. Class 16 = Dark Knight
  3. Class 32 = Elf
  4. Class 48 = Magic Gladiator
  5. Class 64 = Dark Lord
  6. Class 80 = Summoner
  7. Class 96 = Rage Fighter

Upvote 0
Reaction score
there is no exp in defaultclasstype lol, exp = set for all the server in server files configs, if he wants to give seal for extra exp in the start he must do that thru defaultclasstype? its more like with wz_createcharacter stored procedure that he needs, or simply create VIP and give new characters vip for X days instead, why complicate it that much ?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
there is no exp in defaultclasstype lol, exp = set for all the server in server files configs, if he wants to give seal for extra exp in the start he must do that thru defaultclasstype? its more like with wz_createcharacter stored procedure that he needs, or simply create VIP and give new characters vip for X days instead, why complicate it that much ?

lol, right xDD I had his first question in mind

If you are using IGC S12, search in IGC_Data folder. The xp table is there. Also the zen drop rate.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back