Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setup Mu Online server S6 ep3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all, first im sorry for my english but im french,

I have download the files on this thread : https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/muservices-season-6-episode-3-a-1055512/ and follow this video guide for setup the server :

My problem is that when i open the TitanLinkServer, it close immediatly, i already try to start it as administartor, i already checked my sql logs and password , i already try to open the port 1433 but that still crash. I use windows 8 x64 i already followed this guide :
I use Sql 2008r2 i have the last Service pack ( SP3). I have a skype for who want to help me and i can use teamviewer.
Thanks for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hello all, first im sorry for my english but im french,

I have download the files on this thread : https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/muservices-season-6-episode-3-a-1055512/ and follow this video guide for setup the server :

My problem is that when i open the TitanLinkServer, it close immediatly, i already try to start it as administartor, i already checked my sql logs and password , i already try to open the port 1433 but that still crash. I use windows 8 x64 i already followed this guide :
I use Sql 2008r2 i have the last Service pack ( SP3). I have a skype for who want to help me and i can use teamviewer.
Thanks for your help.

check your ODBC
and
check the DNS of ttlink
= MuOnlineJoinDB
or = MuOnline

Upvote 0
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have fixed this issue for them now, we are just going to change client version to try and make it work as it says he needs a newer client, despite it being the same in the thread.

Upvote 0
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have fixed this issue for them now, we are just going to change client version to try and make it work as it says he needs a newer client, despite it being the same in the thread.
he can use the client in that thread with this main
https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/main-1-04d-custom-wing-1055934/

just change the version in server to = 0.00.00
and serial to = 0123456789101112

btw delete the files bmd files in the eng folder of the main since those are in vietnamisse or something like that

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you i dl it but do i need to applyy the main patch from the other thread ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, just one issue now, when i enter my logs and password in game, im disconnected from the server .

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i checked ip it seem good but for ports, i open them like it on my 192.168.1.1 page :

application/service port interne port externe protocole appareil

MuOnline 1433 1433 TCP-UDP my pc
TitanCS 44405 44405 TCP my pc
GameServer 55901 55901 TCP my pc

I dont know if i did it good, i followed a guide that i found on google. And for the client that you send me i edited in jewel the ip with mine, and inSCF_Common CLient version : 0.00.00 Serial : 0123456789101112. Thanks

Upvote 0
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i checked ip it seem good but for ports, i open them like it on my 192.168.1.1 page :

application/service port interne port externe protocole appareil

MuOnline 1433 1433 TCP-UDP my pc
TitanCS 44405 44405 TCP my pc
GameServer 55901 55901 TCP my pc

I dont know if i did it good, i followed a guide that i found on google. And for the client that you send me i edited in jewel the ip with mine, and inSCF_Common CLient version : 0.00.00 Serial : 0123456789101112. Thanks

check if the ports are opened here

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check if the ports are opened here

The first one (1433) is correcly opened but the two others are not opened, i tryed like the first one to open TCP and UDP, but same problem. Other thing my Ip on Open Port Check Tool its not the same like the one i use i dont know if its normal.

Upvote 0
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The first one (1433) is correcly opened but the two others are not opened, i tryed like the first one to open TCP and UDP, but same problem. Other thing my Ip on Open Port Check Tool its not the same like the one i use i dont know if its normal.
if you are gonna use the server just for personal use use hamachi and just configure every thing with hamachi IP

and edit the host file like this:

# Copyright (c) 1993-2009 Microsoft Corp.#
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
#
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# space.
#
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.
#
# For example:
#
# 102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server
# 38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host

# localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
# 127.0.0.1 localhost
# ::1 localhost

your local ip your hamachi ip
that would make things way easier

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you are gonna use the server just for personal use use hamachi and just configure every thing with hamachi IP

and edit the host file like this:

that would make things way easier

Fallenfate helped me to configure loopback so i have already a IP for local use and i configured my server file with that ip and same for the jewel in main. I tried to open port with loopback ip and not pc name at appareil colone, but same problem disconnected after login.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Fallenfate helped me to configure loopback so i have already a IP for local use and i configured my server file with that ip and same for the jewel in main. I tried to open port with loopback ip and not pc name at appareil colone, but same problem disconnected after login.
send me your skype to see if i can i help you

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All is working great now, thanks all and especially to Fallenfate and natzugen ! :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back