Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sign of Lord 99/255

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi I know the ID of Sign of Lord but don't know how to create the items stack like 99 or 255 ID. if even possible.. thanks

Voyager of Time and Space
Reaction score
You change it usually on item.bmd and item.txt, it should be on the last part, but if you get confused just use arrow as a reference, if you are using MuEmu, I think there should be something like ItemStack.txt aswell.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
depend how much durability you increase can you make item, same how is in potions"healing/mana/sd"

You change it usually on item.bmd and item.txt, it should be on the last part, but if you get confused just use arrow as a reference, if you are using MuEmu, I think there should be something like ItemStack.txt aswell.

The item already set to 255, so far everything good. but I don't know the ID to make pack of 255 in game. always need one by one
This is my problem

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You mean, you need the item making command and having durability for this? Check server commands file.

Have it appear on shop, I guess. unless I'm not understanding this situation properly, haha.

This is the ID for the item, always one by one.
See, number of items: 1

UnifilMu - Sign of Lord 99/255 - RaGEZONE Forums

And this is what I'm looking for, ID to make bunch of signs
(image 43 items just for example)
See, number of items: 43 / 99 / 255 etc..

UnifilMu - Sign of Lord 99/255 - RaGEZONE Forums

I hope this is more understandable XD

Upvote 0
Reaction score
1) You can add the Sign Of The Lord into a shop
2) Check the /makeitem command if does support durability or number of items stacks
3) If 1) and 2) are not what are you looking for, then you need a custom command like /makeitem for adding the respective amount of that item and this requires Game Server source code

You are not looking for an ID. You are looking for a stacks(durability). The ID is the IDENTIFIER for that respective item. The DURABILITY is what are you looking for. DURABILITY in Mu = STACKS for STACKABLE items. You don't have an ID for the same item having different DURABILITY(STACKS). You have the option of modifying the DURABILITY for stackable items.

Otherwise.. I don't understand what are you looking for.

Upvote 0
Back