Can sombody help me?

MemberRank
    Feb 2020 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    55Posts

shout Can sombody help me?

do u guys know wat is this error and if its afecting me in anyway or the server? or how can i fix it

Re: Can sombody help me?

i'd say it doesnt matter untill u occur any issues

MemberRank
    Feb 2020 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    55Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    i'd say it doesnt matter untill u occur any issues
    well the server is working great and i players dident report any bug or such i quess il leave it like that if it dosent cause any problem

MemberRank
    Jun 2020 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    49Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fabiven View Post
    do u guys know wat is this error and if its afecting me in anyway or the server? or how can i fix it

Sound like botnet attack bro.

MemberRank
    Feb 2020 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    55Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JamesDev View Post
    Sound like botnet attack bro.
    yes i got the offleveling on mayby from there?

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    170Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fabiven View Post
    yes i got the offleveling on mayby from there?
    me have the same problem soon too! i changed the server file s...

Quote Originally Posted by BAVKAMU View Post
    me have the same problem soon too! i changed the server file s...
    why do u think you used the same exacty files as @Fabiven ?

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    170Posts

why do u think you used the same exacty files as @Fabiven ?
    me no think use same files because my mu server is 97d BUT i have thesame L1 L2 l3 SOCKET ERROR(s) (if you rememb) and after change the files this was been fixed ...

me no think use same files because my mu server is 97d BUT i have thesame L1 L2 l3 SOCKET ERROR(s) (if you rememb) and after change the files this was been fixed ...
    Yeah mate but l1l2l3 socket error is different, especially for file s6+ shouldnt have it

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    170Posts

Yeah mate but l1l2l3 socket error is different, especially for file s6+ shouldnt have it
    its true bro but all these errors are SOCKET Based ... it can be from the OC from the processor from the ram from the affiacy to use only one 1 cpu .. .u know .. i think this because i first have l1 error after that l2 error after that l3.. all its says socket error after changed the server files an dput a firewall its stops.

its true bro but all these errors are SOCKET Based ... it can be from the OC from the processor from the ram from the affiacy to use only one 1 cpu .. .u know .. i think this because i first have l1 error after that l2 error after that l3.. all its says socket error after changed the server files an dput a firewall its stops.
    yeah bro but i even tried to ask hosts to change cpu cores and they did, this did not change anything, i even asked coders of mu, they just tell me its the trash files and .dll in the gs, what a mystery ^^

True MemberRank
    Oct 2006 Join Date
    0x198837ADLocation
    564Posts

You don't have a socket problem on your 97D server files xD

Fabiven is having a different problem which can actually be a bot/scrapper trying to send random packets into the Connect Server.

Like I've said in other posts @BAVKAMU: Socket Based Errors are from an old WINSOCK library used by 97D's Game Servers/ Connect Servers / Join Servers etc...

Socket Closed() IS NOT AN ERROR!!! It's a symptom of something else (Socket still being in used but will be forced to close while still running). When you are ALT + F4 the client window (Without making your exit from the game using packets ---> exiting the game using the menu of the game), this can trigger Socket Closed() thing, which is a symptom when the Account/Character class in the GameServer is still having something to be processed inside the GameServer on a socket layer. The Game Server knows there are still things to be processed for your Account/Character (like data packets from the client) and if you forcing the exit with ALT F4, this can trigger Socket Closed().

You probably are just bothered because the error message is RED and is making you think that it's a real problem. It's not, dude! Stop worrying on things like this.

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    170Posts

this is very interesting new information thanks for explain it! do other versions like 99b uses the same old winsock libary ? on who versions can and can't happens this ?
    Quote Originally Posted by zipper20032 View Post
    You don't have a socket problem on your 97D server files xD

Fabiven is having a different problem which can actually be a bot/scrapper trying to send random packets into the Connect Server.

Like I've said in other posts @BAVKAMU: Socket Based Errors are from an old WINSOCK library used by 97D's Game Servers/ Connect Servers / Join Servers etc...

Socket Closed() IS NOT AN ERROR!!! It's a symptom of something else (Socket still being in used but will be forced to close while still running). When you are ALT + F4 the client window (Without making your exit from the game using packets ---> exiting the game using the menu of the game), this can trigger Socket Closed() thing, which is a symptom when the Account/Character class in the GameServer is still having something to be processed inside the GameServer on a socket layer. The Game Server knows there are still things to be processed for your Account/Character (like data packets from the client) and if you forcing the exit with ALT F4, this can trigger Socket Closed().

You probably are just bothered because the error message is RED and is making you think that it's a real problem. It's not, dude! Stop worrying on things like this.

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    170Posts

So if the problem is on the Connect Server not from the GameServer how it can be fixed ?

True MemberRank
    Oct 2006 Join Date
    0x198837ADLocation
    564Posts

So if the problem is on the Connect Server not from the GameServer how it can be fixed ?
    You don't have the same problem as above. Your Gameserver and ConnectServer are VERY OLD and deprecated C++ where used to be built. That's the problem. Also, there's no exclusion that 97D GameServer and ConnectServer and JoinServer are very badly developed. That depends on what repack you are using.

Advertisement