Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Some Questions about the NEW Seasons

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi, me not played a lot season 5-6 but never played the newest season, so please answer me some things:

1. How much RAM You Must Have to RUN Season 16-17 Mu Server? ( I download one and see 4-5 game servers arcanawar etc ... how much ram you must have to run them all?)
2. On Who Version and above is avalible the MU HELPER, and on who version and/or on who servers files coder are avaliable the OFFTRADE and OFFATTACK Systems?
3.Who are The Most Stable Files on the Newest seasons released there? can you tried some and can give suggest please?
4. do i can run season 17 server with sql 2005 ?
5. who editor i shoud use to can add new items with new options etc... ?
6. why have so many s6 ep3 servers? what have on this verison ? helper? offtrade ... ?
7. on who version have pentagram system and what you can say me about season 16-17 server files do they have a lot of bugs ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
id say at the start 16gb ram and then more dependin on how many players playin

free stable files? well s16, mudevs, and s12 and 9 and 6 muemu,xteam,louis,igcn, depending what u like better

sql 2005 should never be used anymore for mu nowdays use minimum sql2012,2016,2019 etc

add items in what files? u need client side editor obviously which for last versions there are limits to get that, but u know there are some released with editors for items and such .bmd files

i was talkin with someone about this s6ep3 thing, its cuz its right in the middle version with not too much and enough to have fun in game, easier to host, and most files cheaper,easier to get and customize.

free s16-17 files migt have a numbers of bugs, if u cant fix,replace,avoid them u cant use free, then no u wont have bugs

id say at the start 16gb ram and then more dependin on how many players playin

free stable files? well s16, mudevs, and s12 and 9 and 6 muemu,xteam,louis,igcn, depending what u like better

sql 2005 should never be used anymore for mu nowdays use minimum sql2012,2016,2019 etc

add items in what files? u need client side editor obviously which for last versions there are limits to get that, but u know there are some released with editors for items and such .bmd files

i was talkin with someone about this s6ep3 thing, its cuz its right in the middle version with not too much and enough to have fun in game, easier to host, and most files cheaper,easier to get and customize.

free s16-17 files migt have a numbers of bugs, if u cant fix,replace,avoid them u cant use free, then no u wont have bugs

Upvote 0
Back