Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

support RTL languages (in-game chat) in higher seasons

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi,
i have igc season 17 mu files and i want to be able to write in hebrew in the in-game chat.
using the right encoding in the main.exe wasnt that hard and i can see the letters but because hebrew is right-to-left language and not left-to-right like most of the languages, it writes backwards. for example if i want to write "אבגד" the output is "דגבא"

is there any solution to this problem? i know so many low-season servers that solved this problem but didnt find high-season server that have a solution.

second question, about launcher
i need launcher for the game. are there free versions of launcher out here that i can use?
the only thing i need from the launcher is to check the files, download updates if there are any and show the "news" part from the game website

Back