Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Swell Life HP Buff Settings

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

ServerFiles-IGCNS9.2

The orignial hp BM has when his stats is maxed(65,535)

is- 236,987

However, when using the Swell Life Buff the hp jumps +3,000,000

so it becomes 3,236,987

which is insane and not balanced for P.v.p

now, i found out that the Skills Settings is in here-

but i tried to change it to 800/1000/1 nothing changes, and i tried to change those values in the MasterSkillCalc.lua files aswell but still nothing changes :(

what could be wrong ? :blush:

Reaction score
why is it insane though? u can balance other players to be able to defeat vs BM with their dmg % vs BK and less for bm ? did u also changed in client side something about the skills maybe u have to match something (besides the lua files), pvp balance for s9 shouldnt be that of an issue but depends what you like

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why is it insane though? u can balance other players to be able to defeat vs BM with their dmg % vs BK and less for bm ? did u also changed in client side something about the skills maybe u have to match something (besides the lua files), pvp balance for s9 shouldnt be that of an issue but depends what you like

Honestly, i havent thought about changing the dmg rate of the classes :)

i havent changed anything client side since i dont really know where to search for it in client ?
do you have any advice for me to find what could be responsible for the Swell Life Effect?

Upvote 0
Back