Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

time limit in the game / registration in the login

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello friends, I just added to my sources the registration within the login, which works fine (I think) although I have not tried it yet What I need your help is to know where I can locate to increase the time limit in the login, since I do not have time to register, I am using the sources of Takumi12 up15 muemu as a base
CezarMaster - time limit in the game / registration in the login - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Most probably you have to debug it using OllyDbg or IDA in order to find that variable. In the Main 5.2 source code there's a variable for connection timeout, so pretty sure there's a counter for it somewhere.
Another workaround could be (not sure if it's gonna work) to send packets from connect server to keep that connection alive, something like sending the server list again at a specific interval smaller than the timeout value in the client.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Simple..
Gameserver Source
User.cpp

Notice the green line..

Search for

if(lpObj->Connected >= OBJECT_LOGGED)
{
if(GetTickCount() - lpObj->ConnectTickCount > 60000) / /TIMEOUT 60000 to 180000 = 3 minute
{
CloseClient( n );
//LogAdd(LOG_BLACK,"Game response error causes conclusion [%d][%s][%s][%s]",lpObj->Index,lpObj->Account,lpObj->Name,lpObj->IpAddr);
}
}
else
{
if(GetTickCount() - lpObj->ConnectTickCount > 60000) //LOGIN TIMEOUT 60000 to 180000 = 3minute
{
CloseClient( n );
//LogAdd(LOG_BLACK,"Response error after connection causes conclusion [%d][%s][%s][%s]",lpObj->Index,lpObj->Account,lpObj->Name,lpObj->IpAddr);
}
}

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back