Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problem with Visual Items and a few more things

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!
Happy Holidays to ALL!

I have a problem with a few things if anyone can help:
Server Files Version: Season 6 Episode 3 - based X-Team - 1.04.05 [Pyke]

All items are in the client, I tried editing but there is no change.
Download:
Item_eng.bmd, itemtooltip_eng.bmd, Gate.bmd, Item.txt, MapManager.xml, Gate.txt, Move.txt, Main.dll, Main.exe

1. Kris - No Visual
2. Short Sword - No Visual
3. Rapier - No Visual
4. Gladius - No Visual
5. Serpent Sword - No Visual
6. Demonic Staff - It is not there at all
7. Summoner Maps Move - Auto Close Client and Need with Editor Move Character other Map
8. Move Map with Button "M" and Switch Character - Auto Close Client - Тhis happens rarely, but it is still annoying

Picture:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For your items to be fixed, you need to check Client-Data-Local-itemtrsdata.bmd

You map Issue, you will need to check your Terrains.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, thanks for help, but my client don't have this file who you say - "itemtrsdata.bmd".
Now I will look for the other thing you advised me, thank you again!
Link Photo:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it doesnt look like this files are well fixed, try another repack or find alternative similar version of clients for that s6 version and see if there is a difference

I think the problem with all the things I've written is from main.exe or main.dll, but when I try another main it doesn't work, after Select Server it doesn't show anything and I'm not sure if that's the problem and what it is.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I think the problem with all the things I've written is from main.exe or main.dll, but when I try another main it doesn't work, after Select Server it doesn't show anything and I'm not sure if that's the problem and what it is.

well other main must be 100% matching version or it wont work, u cant test with wrong main ofc, try other files repack i recommend.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I looked at the others, but I liked these the most, so I'm looking for a solution to the problem, but obviously there is no way to do something.
Main Version is: 1.04е / 1.04.05 - as I said, I tried another one and nothing works.
This files have CustomerName and original main.exe Tools\MAIN_INFO Compile create in Data\Local - ServerInfo.bmd, maybe that's why it doesn't open the game with another main.exe - 1.04e the same version.

Upvote 0
Back