Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Good VPS

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
helloo? anycone can Recommend me a Good VPS?

i'll try to up the Server Season6 From KarLi Files

maybe asia VPS Good here in Vietnam but i dont know where the best VPS that have a Very Good DDoS protection. because my country have many DDoSer and also Cheaters :blush:

Reaction score

i'll try to up the Server Season6 From KarLi Files

maybe asia VPS Good here in Vietnam but i dont know where the best VPS that have a Very Good DDoS protection. because my country have many DDoSer and also Cheaters :blush:

ovh dont have vps near your country? ovh does the ddos thing but maybe u can get vps from singapore from xhosts.uk mate

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ovh dont have vps near your country? ovh does the ddos thing but maybe u can get vps from singapore from xhosts.uk mate

more suggestion sir please like ovh reseller not xhost thank you <3

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i'll try to up the Server Season6 From @KarLi Files

If you want.
Gaming OVH (Singapore)

and OVHCloud (Webhost) is looks good and affordable.
You need to configure your firewall well to prevent ddos.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
While I'm not familiar with the specific VPS providers in Vietnam, I can recommend checking out some of the more popular international providers like DigitalOcean, Linode, or Vultr. These providers have a reputation for offering reliable and affordable VPS options with good DDoS protection.
Another option to consider is a dedicated server from . While they can be a bit more expensive, dedicated servers can offer even better performance and security than a VPS. Plus, with a dedicated server, you have more control over the hardware and software configuration.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back