Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebEngine Credits Config Wcoins, Goblin Points ...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi, Pls help me what a name must put on the credits and users column to make it to give me a WCoinsP, WcoinsC and Goblin Points ? and who DB ME_Muonline or MUonline i must select ? me wnat to do it on the igcn db s6

me ask for THIS settings:
TFiYlCx - WebEngine Credits Config Wcoins, Goblin Points ... - RaGEZONE Forums

P.S.: I also have a problem with the Server's Time Display - its incorrect with 3 hours Wrong! me set date timezone to europe/sofia where is the timezne of the server - 3 hours wrong ... do i gotta set up it from someone file in the website?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
You have to configure the Credit Manager according to your database structure.
DB - your SQL Mu database
Table - Your table for WCoinsP, WCoinsC, Goblin Points
Credits Column - Your Credits column from the table (I think you can only have one type of credits)
User Column - User column from this table (the column for username)
User Identifier - You have to select it according to your User Column because you have a few options how to identify an account

Server's Time Display - your website will display the time of your web hosting server's timezone, not your PC timezone.
I think you can edit that by adding the difference of hours between your web hosting's time and your PC time.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You have to configure the Credit Manager according to your database structure.
DB - your SQL Mu database
Table - Your table for WCoinsP, WCoinsC, Goblin Points
Credits Column - Your Credits column from the table (I think you can only have one type of credits)
User Column - User column from this table (the column for username)
User Identifier - You have to select it according to your User Column because you have a few options how to identify an account

Server's Time Display - your website will display the time of your web hosting server's timezone, not your PC timezone.
I think you can edit that by adding the difference of hours between your web hosting's time and your PC time.
Can you give me a currect Table/column for Wconis and Goblin Points on these servers who i sayd i use s6 ep3 evilnetwork PLS

Thanks me have one more problem too

See in the ranking some of the classes write me UNKNOW
how can i see the Codes of the Classes for This Server Files to can edin it on the igcn_tabels on the webengen ? did you know the CTL classes codes for the classes ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Can you give me a currect Table/column for Wconis and Goblin Points on these servers who i sayd i use s6 ep3 evilnetwork PLS

Thanks me have one more problem too

See in the ranking some of the classes write me UNKNOW
how can i see the Codes of the Classes for This Server Files to can edin it on the igcn_tabels on the webengen ? did you know the CTL classes codes for the classes ?

1. No, I can't do that because I need to install SQL Server and everything just to help you find a column which you can find yourself pretty easy if you search in your database tables, so stop being lazy.

2. Again, you are a very lazy Mu Online server administrator. CTL class values should be in your database, but here they are:
Code:
0 - Dark Wizard
1 - Soul Master
3 - Grand Master
16 - Dark Knight
17 - Blade Knight
19 - Blade Master
32 - Fairy Elf
33 - Muse Elf
35 - High Elf
48 - Magic Gladiator
50 - Duel Master
64 - Dark Lord
66 - Lord Emperor
80 - Summoner
83 - Dimension Master
96 - Rage Fighter
98 - Fist Master

And no, there's no problem on your website. Every class is shown correctly. I don't see any "UNKNOWN" classes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the 3rd classes are with ONE number UP than mine thts the probem i fix it thanks pls say me why i got NO ACCOUNT ID on Credits ADD i send you picture of config where the problem (if i config them right)?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
for your credits issue config: Title choose MuOnline then Table should be on igcn InGameShop_Point and then credits column = WCOINP or goblinpoint or WCoin etc (check what ur files are using detaled in that table ingameshop_point by viewing it) it also says user column = the user:identifier which in th ingameXshop table = you should use : AccountID and keep user id ticked, on other tables or old files its memb___id and is in memb_credits, just experiment with what i wrote. timezone is in serverinfo.bmd before u make it, if i remember right else is somewhere in the config files

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
for your credits issue config: Title choose MuOnline then Table should be on igcn InGameShop_Point and then credits column = WCOINP or goblinpoint or WCoin etc (check what ur files are using detaled in that table ingameshop_point by viewing it) it also says user column = the user:identifier which in th ingameXshop table = you should use : AccountID and keep user id ticked, on other tables or old files its memb___id and is in memb_credits, just experiment with what i wrote. timezone is in serverinfo.bmd before u make it, if i remember right else is somewhere in the config files

pls help me me config it but cant add credits its say me invalid acc

2DL3ibe - WebEngine Credits Config Wcoins, Goblin Points ... - RaGEZONE Forums

zdweciS - WebEngine Credits Config Wcoins, Goblin Points ... - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
BAVKAMU - WebEngine Credits Config Wcoins, Goblin Points ... - RaGEZONE Forums

here write the username of the account.

after me write the accoun, its says me the account id is invaid ! thats the problem! where im wrong with the db settings ? i see in the db this must be the right confing i think ... why its says me account id is invalidd ? me give a screenshot of the settings you can download the DB too ... did you dont see what i ask ? Paranoia Level 0 (empty) T_T

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i think accoundid and account is the same
how i can find the accountID of the account name ?

Upvote 0

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The identifier is AccountID, not Username. Did you try the AccountID of that account?
AccountID is the column name, while in DB it's referred to the account name and not the ID.

for thread opener - provide a screenshot from T_InGameShop_Point table please.
edit -
change userid to username.
User Column leave as is (=AccountID)
and user column identifier change to username.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
AccountID is the column name, while in DB it's referred to the account name and not the ID.

for thread opener - provide a screenshot from T_InGameShop_Point table please.
edit -
change userid to username.
User Column leave as is (=AccountID)
and user column identifier change to username.

thanks! now wrks fine!

Upvote 0
Back