Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi? anyone can help me? or any idea how to protect my Website? im hosted in OVH cpanel it easy to take down i try to hit using free script in youtube

Reaction score
Using OVH's CPanel have nothing to do with you. If indeed it's a CPanel problem, you should contact OVH for support, because this is a HUGE PROBLEM in their system (I really doubt this is a OVH Cpanel issue)

Bad security doesn't necessarily come from CPanel, but from what files are you hosting and using for your website.

Many cracked/nulled websites are not protected from SQL Injection or any other kind of security issues regarding databases.

Also, applying a security patch for your website you found on Internet doesn't mean you successfully secured your website. There are many frameworks which are already doing this for you, but depending on what framework your actual website is using, you should add a security patch for the framework your website is using, not a simple PHP script "protecting" your website from SQL Injections and other things.

Conclusion: You are using a bad developed website, so I suggest you to change the website or hire a developer if you don't wanna change your website.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
problem solved cloudflare is the solution

please close this thread thank you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back