Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

website resotre haste mu old

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
some one have this web files (secure)

hh3xP6b - website resotre haste mu old - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have one rebuileded but its not secured and links are index.php?page=register and not /register/

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its super old and u wont find it probably, better find other similar like that and re-design it abit.
i started to rebuiled it from the old 2008 system to mu core can you tell me how can i add top 10 players + game masters / events scedule in side bar

K9sqWeQ - website resotre haste mu old - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Upvote 0
Reaction score
i started to rebuiled it from the old 2008 system to mu core can you tell me how can i add top 10 players + game masters / events scedule in side bar

K9sqWeQ - website resotre haste mu old - RaGEZONE Forums

Sounds good for you, no i dont do any coding, bu what you can do is... google and find mucore rankings modules and add them to your site, same with event module and so on.

Attachments

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sounds good for you, no i dont do any coding, bu what you can do is... google and find mucore rankings modules and add them to your site, same with event module and so on.

done by 2 days what do you think? :)

W1LTqtB - website resotre haste mu old - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I give you an advice,try to find a coder to secure your web.Don't waste time because look is beauty..but without secure is useless

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe yes,maybe not..i found much files modified by ushers bad and after they upload and say "work great,secure 100%" ..Don`t exist a web to have 100% secure..but to make sure is have more than 90% try yourself to inject and test if is secure or not.
Nevermind...i like your work,keep it up !:thumbup:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe yes,maybe not..i found much files modified by ushers bad and after they upload and say "work great,secure 100%" ..Don`t exist a web to have 100% secure..but to make sure is have more than 90% try yourself to inject and test if is secure or not.
Nevermind...i like your work,keep it up !:thumbup:
thank you first :) but i dont know to inject i use this files if you can test it it will be great :D

Upvote 0
Reaction score
for me mucore was secure enough, just delete folders like GMCP and work on your .htaccess files and remove all install folders, rename admincp to something people can't find, and add special htaccess inside so only your ip can open admincp, other than that why dont use newer mucore version and adapt your template there ? mucore 2.2.0 or something

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for me mucore was secure enough, just delete folders like GMCP and work on your .htaccess files and remove all install folders, rename admincp to something people can't find, and add special htaccess inside so only your ip can open admincp, other than that why dont use newer mucore version and adapt your template there ? mucore 2.2.0 or something

its more comfortable to me work in 1.0.8 its easy to me to add things by the way 2 is more secured or some thing?

this is the update :D

nBTDmP0 - website resotre haste mu old - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Upvote 0
Reaction score
its more comfortable to me work in 1.0.8 its easy to me to add things by the way 2 is more secured or some thing?

this is the update :D

nBTDmP0 - website resotre haste mu old - RaGEZONE Forums

they say its more secure cuz its more new release, i am not a web coder to know that 100% so u can try it or risk it staying with 1.0.8

Attachments

Upvote 0
Back