Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What are these dots!

Reaction score
Hello guyz,

Playing mu online since 2002 but i never see something like that.
Can anyone know what are these colored dots to the left of the name?
I noticed that on some maps it is in different colors and on others not at all.

I'm trying to find if its client side or source side to remove them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Those dots could be from the Guild logo system cause Guild logo showing up near name is something custom.
It could be something regarding the function that's not working properly or it's showing artefacts like those colored dots when is not having any logo to display.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Thank you my friend, this is what I’m thinking too.
I’m new in c++ and trying to find out how to fix this and more stuff like
party minimiser and windows quest button in the right middle screen cause when you are in inventory button pressed and it’s awful sometimes

and trying to restore info in next picture because I disable advanced stats button

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I can see you are using ZXGames repack. As far as I know these are buggy, but yes, that's the way to go for fixing things and learning Mu core development. There should be an initializing function for anything regarding the GUI. The GUI remaining on "showing" status after you closed that GUI window is due to functions that are enabling the drawing of these GUI elements and these are not being disabled correctly from the rendering when they have to. What you need to do is to find where these GUI are initialized, constructed and enabled/disabled on the screen. The GUI is mainly composed by objects stored in a container or array. Each one is having an ID or index number. Then these objects, which are loaded when the client is loading everything else, are used in the Interface system, probably still called Interface.cpp in the source code.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Oh ok, I’ll take a look.
About zx, until now everything work just files, I haven’t seen any bug unless misconfiguration.
I will try to fix it and I will let you know my friend.

Upvote 0
Back