Where to edit in DMN CMS Webshop 1.06

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! nofeara is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    506Posts

    Where to edit in DMN CMS Webshop 1.06

    Hello Folks!

    Where can i edit this broken link in the cms:



    I have already looked in the footer templates and find link text or altext using notepadd++ find but can't find this culprit. Can someone guide?


  2. #2
    C++ Developer zipper20032 is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2006 Join Date
    0x198837ADLocation
    600Posts

    Re: Where to edit in DMN CMS Webshop 1.06

    We can't help you if we don't have the WebShop to look at.
    Anyway, if you searched every file and you couldn't find them, it's possible that is retrieved from the a table in the database and not just as a simple string.

  3. #3

    Re: Where to edit in DMN CMS Webshop 1.06

    Quote Originally Posted by nofeara View Post
    Hello Folks!

    Where can i edit this broken link in the cms:



    I have already looked in the footer templates and find link text or altext using notepadd++ find but can't find this culprit. Can someone guide?
    dont look only on text files, look on all files, maybe it was saved on old cache file or something too, but it must be somewhere there, unless its encoded specifically

  4. #4
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! nofeara is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    506Posts

    Re: Where to edit in DMN CMS Webshop 1.06

    Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    dont look only on text files, look on all files, maybe it was saved on old cache file or something too, but it must be somewhere there, unless its encoded specifically
    Here is the file which i decode just to find that thing:
    https://mega.nz/file/8YoHyCrB#tjhp81...5yC-Cb4fjtWtUk

    Quote Originally Posted by zipper20032 View Post
    We can't help you if we don't have the WebShop to look at.
    Anyway, if you searched every file and you couldn't find them, it's possible that is retrieved from the a table in the database and not just as a simple string.
    Here is the original file to install:
    https://mega.nz/file/oYw2zbDB#LFROPX...UYth6xqaJEnYfI

    I know your already expert at this but i use this dll to connect with mssql using php 5.6 in case you will use xampp to connect:
    extension=php_dblib.dll
    https://mega.nz/file/oNoW1bIR#_Vrqqn...VJfQiEfmxqDJBc

    I tried looking at the tables can't find it.

    If you can try installing and look?

  5. #5
    cMuServices cMu is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    454Posts

    Re: Where to edit in DMN CMS Webshop 1.06

    The HTML is visible at DMNCMS.
    try to check the views files of webshop + view sidebar + header + footer.
    worst case — you can fix (or remove) that broken image using JavaScript.

  6. #6
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! nofeara is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    506Posts

    Re: Where to edit in DMN CMS Webshop 1.06

    Quote Originally Posted by cMu View Post
    The HTML is visible at DMNCMS.
    try to check the views files of webshop + view sidebar + header + footer.
    worst case — you can fix (or remove) that broken image using JavaScript.
    really tried looking into these views but can't find it...

    can you point me to guides on how to do that javascript thing?

  7. #7
    cMuServices cMu is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    454Posts

    Re: Where to edit in DMN CMS Webshop 1.06

    Quote Originally Posted by nofeara View Post
    really tried looking into these views but can't find it...

    can you point me to guides on how to do that javascript thing?
    jQuery (used in DMN), put this in footer.php:
    <script> jQuery(document).ready(function ($) { $(".image").remove(); });</script>
    change .image to your img identifier (can be an ID, class, alt, data attr, find your way using F12.)

    edit:
    it is possible that this image is also arriving from a JavaScript code or some type of iframe.
    it is better to give us a direct link to your website (plus account to access into webshop image) so we can do more digging.

  8. #8
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! nofeara is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    506Posts

    Re: Where to edit in DMN CMS Webshop 1.06

    Quote Originally Posted by cMu View Post
    jQuery (used in DMN), put this in footer.php:


    change .image to your img identifier (can be an ID, class, alt, data attr, find your way using F12.)

    edit:
    it is possible that this image is also arriving from a JavaScript code or some type of iframe.
    it is better to give us a direct link to your website (plus account to access into webshop image) so we can do more digging.
    this is the website: https://mushop.nofeara.com

    you can create account here: https://mu.nofeara.com/

    i uploaded the files i used above.
    https://mega.nz/file/oYw2zbDB#LFROPX...UYth6xqaJEnYfI
    Last edited by nofeara; 28-06-22 at 04:04 PM.

  9. #9
    cMuServices cMu is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    454Posts

    Re: Where to edit in DMN CMS Webshop 1.06

    Quote Originally Posted by nofeara View Post
    this is the website: https://mushop.nofeara.com

    you can create account here: https://mu.nofeara.com/

    i uploaded the files i used above.
    https://mega.nz/file/oYw2zbDB#LFROPX...UYth6xqaJEnYfI
    <script> jQuery(document).ready(function ($) {
    $('img[alt="MMOSERVER Mu Online, Maplestory, Aion Private Server Top"]').remove();
    });</script>

    or via CSS:
    img[alt="MMOSERVER Mu Online, Maplestory, Aion Private Server Top"] {
    display: none !important;
    }

    P.S - it's better to use DMN 1.2.1 (open source) or getting webshop plugin for WebEngine. you may contact me for more information.

  10. #10
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! nofeara is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    506Posts

    Re: Where to edit in DMN CMS Webshop 1.06

    Quote Originally Posted by cMu View Post
    <script> jQuery(document).ready(function ($) {
    $('img[alt="MMOSERVER Mu Online, Maplestory, Aion Private Server Top"]').remove();
    });</script>

    or via CSS:
    img[alt="MMOSERVER Mu Online, Maplestory, Aion Private Server Top"] {
    display: none !important;
    }

    P.S - it's better to use DMN 1.2.1 (open source) or getting webshop plugin for WebEngine. you may contact me for more information.
    Thanks! +rep the script worked!

    For mods feel free to close the thread



Advertisement