Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

xampp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hii?? i already installed the xampp in my window vps and i already installed WebEngine Website, but why when i enter my main IP(vps) in URL my website shown .

my problem is how to hide my ip?? because i already link my domain name in cloudflare so that my real ip is hide but when i enter my main ip in URL is shown.

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
buy domain and point the A record into your VPS IP and that's it.
OR get a web hosting (which is better from all types of things) and that's it.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
hii?? i already installed the xampp in my window vps and i already installed WebEngine Website, but why when i enter my main IP(vps) in URL my website shown .

my problem is how to hide my ip?? because i already link my domain name in cloudflare so that my real ip is hide but when i enter my main ip in URL is shown.

there is no point hiding ur ip if u hosting website on your own vps, professionaly you need a webhost that does all that with cloudflare or something similar instead

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Did you allow port 80 from your firewall to be open?
Allow your port 80 from the firewall on your VPS and you should be fine.

Also, in order to "hide" your IP, you need to buy a domain (.com, .whateveryouwant).
Try the NO-IP DNS service. It's still free I think.

Or if you are just testing things, you can use your VPS IP address to test them.

The only reason everyone is using a DNS, is just for an easier access to that website/server, instead remembering the VPS IP address.
There's no such thing as hiding your IP address when your public on Internet.

Also, DNS' are used for marketing and advertising. For example, Google Search engine will get your website data after some time and everyone searching on Google your domain or meta-tags or meta-keys placed in your website, will bring up your website in Google searches.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Please buy a webhost from somewhere, Hyperfilter is good.
when u enter ur Direct IP, it wont go to your website.

That how security works from Webhosts.

there is no point hiding ur ip if u hosting website on your own vps, professionaly you need a webhost that does all that with cloudflare or something similar instead
Please ignore this reply

Did you allow port 80 from your firewall to be open?
Allow your port 80 from the firewall on your VPS and you should be fine.

Also, in order to "hide" your IP, you need to buy a domain (.com, .whateveryouwant).
Try the NO-IP DNS service. It's still free I think.

Or if you are just testing things, you can use your VPS IP address to test them.

The only reason everyone is using a DNS, is just for an easier access to that website/server, instead remembering the VPS IP address.
There's no such thing as hiding your IP address when your public on Internet.

Also, DNS' are used for marketing and advertising. For example, Google Search engine will get your website data after some time and everyone searching on Google your domain or meta-tags or meta-keys placed in your website, will bring up your website in Google searches.
Please for god Sakes ignore this reply too...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please buy a webhost from somewhere, Hyperfilter is good.
when u enter ur Direct IP, it wont go to your website.

That how security works from Webhosts.

Please ignore this reply

Please for god Sakes ignore this reply too...

can you please Send me live website that hosted in hyperfilter?

Upvote 0
Back