Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins Ex700 Plus Items for Older Versions

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello guys, I bring something unique today!
Ex700 Plus or Ex702 item sets and weapons, ripped and adapted by me.
Some pics...

MZi9huN - Ex700 Plus Items for Older Versions - RaGEZONE Forums

5IXL2Av - Ex700 Plus Items for Older Versions - RaGEZONE Forums

4hAcTxw - Ex700 Plus Items for Older Versions - RaGEZONE Forums

gxn5e47 - Ex700 Plus Items for Older Versions - RaGEZONE Forums

HrCaJRt - Ex700 Plus Items for Older Versions - RaGEZONE Forums

kSDTPeO - Ex700 Plus Items for Older Versions - RaGEZONE Forums

Download Links

Dont forget to thanks!
cya ;)

Credits
WebZen
Emersonx13

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is lacking -> Grand Master Kit (Cerberus Set, Staff and Shield)...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
great job .
if can you release the new wings it will be great :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
great job .
if can you release the new wings it will be great :D
well you can actually catch them from _SNOT_'s topic:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f195/new-wing-mu-ex701-878153/

*topic: thx emerson, alas the guy up there says you does not have the SM kit... and about the faces? will be like some custom sets when you equip the face disappears or they will show?

also this spear in the SM kit, does not exist. it's textures are part of the SM set or an item that was removed really fast. so they forgot the textures.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wall57 imlooking for the 702 - season 8 wings /

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wall57 imlooking for the 702 - season 8 wings /
hardly the ex702 sets are here and you want the new wings s8? maybe you should ask the new wizard transform ring set as well too bro. wait until that, because wings have animations.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
and add them to my server and client? : S

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and add them to my server and client? : S

Lo agregas como se hace con todos los set customs, agregarlos en el item(kor) o item(new) y tambien en el item.bmd, ademas necesitar tener un main con soporte para items extra, hay muchas guias por ahi, por supuesto tienes que agregar los items al cliente ojo que por ejemplo si en el item(new) y item.bmd una espada la tienes en la linea 20 en cada una archivo la espada en el cliente debe ir sword21.bmd siempre uno mas saludos

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are not well set, go yellow. my main.exe support new items.

Someone could share the files with the added items? Please!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ocupa un main de nemesis que vienen con algo de glow

Ya tengo un main e items agregados, estos son los únicos que se ven mal, no creo estar haciendo algo mal, por es pedi los archivos para verificar siquiera con solo estos items agregados.

Saludos.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
in this moment all user like u, if you can do animation for item i can offer wings....and other items for do animation.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in this moment all user like u, if you can do animation for item i can offer wings....and other items for do animation.

wich animation? the lava flowing in the armor you can't add or the moving animation? also wings have animations and you need pentium tools or something like that to convert with animations a simple 3ds>bmd converter won't do miracles.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have finished boots, gloves, helm, pants of cerberus kit but still working in the armor because is a lil bit more difficult, i don't know how much you know about 3D but i say this work must be perfect (otherwise, animations in-game are so buggy), i will finish this later, now i going to a party :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have finished boots, gloves, helm, pants of cerberus kit but still working in the armor because is a lil bit more difficult, i don't know how much you know about 3D but i say this work must be perfect (otherwise, animations in-game are so buggy), i will finish this later, now i going to a party :D

you have pentium tools premium? you can convert the animation of lava in armor with premium pentium tools or just stick the lava model into armor, no need add animation to use a free bmd converter.

Last edited:
Back