Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins Ex700 Plus Items for Older Versions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
esta bien won pero te recomiendo un main de nemesis esos que vienen con sky, glow, fog y todas esas shites parase que aqui en ragezone se llama mauro algo.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uhmm what effect of lava? o_O i don't see any there, just shield have effect, others not, is the same :)

emersonx13 - Ex700 Plus Items for Older Versions - RaGEZONE Forums

=/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uhmm what effect of lava? o_O i don't see any there, just shield have effect, others not, is the same :)

emersonx13 - Ex700 Plus Items for Older Versions - RaGEZONE Forums

=/
lava effect you can see on +0 set. it flows on armor, that's the animation of lava that gives alot of trouble. also it is in the belly. drop a +0 armor and gloves and you will see the effect.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wow! Downloaded! but it doesn't include the SM's shield and weapon :l someone could upload it?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i have finished boots, gloves, helm, pants of cerberus kit but still working in the armor because is a lil bit more difficult, i don't know how much you know about 3D but i say this work must be perfect (otherwise, animations in-game are so buggy), i will finish this later, now i going to a party :D

man you do something? or is an GRAND FAKE?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
man you do something? or is an GRAND FAKE?

lol, calm down a bit. do you have the 3DS RIP? maybe you can do something there, the lava in armor's belly and gloves is really annoying, i tried convert but the SM set model's right arm looks weird, need move it to looks correct (and i'm lazy alot to do that) and the lava moves in the armor (i got it on a ex700 server) so, i think he is trying to add this animation, or he could simply make it flat and convert. attach the lava model on the armor and remove its animation, later use an free bmd converter (they don't convert animations) but the problem will be shields and staves.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
man, post item withour armor , wee need to move gloves pants and boots.

armor have very little animation bro. like the arms of char and his chest. little but precious, but who's animating focus on the more visible parts, helm pants gloves and boots. and sm set is more beautiful, gives more problem to make and animate...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can post without this animation?
lol, me? no, i can remove the lava from armor. using that Ex:700 RIP. but as i said, his right arm is in wrong position and i'm too lazy to fix that. probably you can open both files (SM RIP set, and this unanimated set, after converting it using an bmd converter) and see how is the animations in the ripped set. create animations to unanimated set and edit as ripped set is. like a copy/paste. and upload without that damn lava. but some guy will prorably ask about it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for share ! )
Who have SM Staff & Shield in BMD ? Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for share ! )
Who have SM Staff & Shield in BMD ? Thanks.

erzamod posted a link with shields...

anyway i'm without my video card and i can't change anything on milk shape (gets alot heavy, much graphic processing for low vram) use mauka's free bmd converter or pay pentium tools to convert 3DS>BMD.

Back