Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins Gray Aida Map (S16 Ep 1-2)

Reaction score
someone requested this from me, but we did not end up with a happy deal so i got some help and we made the map functional working as a new map (replacing the null empty maps of maplist.xml and adding to it on mapattribute the new map tested in igcn clients (as of the video below)

Free release for those who really believe this 'new map' is worth it :laugh:

Video:

Download

Instructions:

KarLi said:
* Install by extracting to your client, add then the map codes and so on in your server side (maplist/mapattribute/etc, simply copy paste line of other map config line and just change name and map file name of .att according to how your files are designed 59_GrayAida.att (file name must be same)

* then on attribute copy paste other map line and change number of map/ and map name only (must restart GameServer after)

* then put the client files in your client / data folder and test by moving first as GM with /move 59 100 100 for example to test the warping at the map and you go from there.

KarLi said:
(changing welcome notice message works only to those who add it to their server files and client text.bmd since its a message thing on that map line it might display 'additional defense or damage' as welcome message of the map which can be ignored)

Current Map Number Client Side (60) *
Current Map Number Server Side (59) *

(u can change these map numbers with pentium tools for each file .att .map .obj if u want other map number)

myheart for the decrypting the map and the codes of it. I fixed the terrain height.

Have fun

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My client closes immediately. What could be the problem?

Reaction score
[h=2]Gray Aida Map Replace Stadium(Arena)[/h]
KarLi - Gray Aida Map (S16 Ep 1-2) - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

Back