Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins Infernal Blood Castle

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Infernal Blood Castle

marcelozzy - Infernal Blood Castle - RaGEZONE Forums

Well, once I was thinking in a way to get more players playing in the Blood Castle and DevilSquare maps, because they think there is only Stadium to play and totally forget the events. That's how the idea of doing a remake of BloodCastle was started in order to attract more players (and also because the map was already very tiring hehehe).

This skin was in development a long time ago and I believe it's 99% ready! What's remaining to finish is just some details and small things that doesn't affect the gameplay. I'm releasing for download because I don't have more time to work with it, or patience for that HAUSDHASUHD.

Current size of the map:

marcelozzy - Infernal Blood Castle - RaGEZONE Forums

InGame ScreenShots :

InGame Video:

Here we have an example video of this map in a private server with custom monster spots. You can make any monster spot at any place inside this map... use your imagination!

::: INSTALLING THE SKIN (3 STEPS) :::

1º - Install the files on the client and the server, overwriting the files that are requested. After replacing the files on the server you need to restart it for the changes take effect.

2° - As Blood Castle has changed, the crystal statue is no longer where it once was (now it is more in the end of the map). So we have to modify the server MonsterSetBase.txt (Muserver / Data), changing the place where the Statue Of Saint is born (in some versions it's called Crystal Statue). How to make this change? Let me explain ...

First locate the number of the statue inside the file monster.txt (Muserver / Data). See an example

Code:
//Blood Castle NPC   
[COLOR=#800080][B]132[/B][/COLOR]    1    "[B][COLOR=Blue]Statue Of Saint"[/COLOR][/B]        0    50000    0    0    0    etc...

The number 132 is the Blood Castle statue reference, which we have to change the birth coordinates in MonsterSetBase.txt to her new place.
PS: In older versions (97, 99 etc.) maybe you don't find any references to the Statue Of Saint or Crystal Statue inside the monster.txt file. In those versions the statue has the name of Gate 2. Stay alert!

Open the MonsterSetBase.txt file (Muserver / Data) and change in accordance with the following code:

Code:
[I]// ------------------------------------------------------------
// Blood Castle NPC
// ------------------------------------------------------------
[/I][I][COLOR=#800080][B]132[/B][/COLOR][/I][I]    [B][COLOR=#008000]11[/COLOR][/B]    0      [COLOR=#ff8c00][B]20    247[/B][/COLOR]    0     //Statue Of Saint
[/I][I][COLOR=#800080][B]132    [/B][/COLOR][/I][I][B][COLOR=#008000]12[/COLOR][/B][/I][I]    0      [/I][I][COLOR=#FF8C00][B]20    247[/B][/COLOR][/I][I]    0     //Statue Of Saint
[/I][I][COLOR=#800080][B]132    [/B][/COLOR][/I][I][B][COLOR=#008000]13[/COLOR][/B][/I][I]    0      [/I][I][COLOR=#FF8C00][B]20    247[/B][/COLOR][/I][I]    0     //Statue Of Saint
[/I][I][COLOR=#800080][B]132    [/B][/COLOR][/I][I][B][COLOR=#008000]14[/COLOR][/B][/I][I]    0      [/I][I][COLOR=#FF8C00][B]20    247[/B][/COLOR][/I][I]    0     //Statue Of Saint
[/I][I][COLOR=#800080][B]132    [/B][/COLOR][/I][I][B][COLOR=#008000]15[/COLOR][/B][/I][I]    0      [/I][I][COLOR=#FF8C00][B]20    247[/B][/COLOR][/I][I]    0     //Statue Of Saint
[/I][I][COLOR=#800080][B]132    [/B][/COLOR][/I][I][B][COLOR=#008000]16[/COLOR][/B][/I][I]    0      [/I][I][COLOR=#FF8C00][B]20    247[/B][/COLOR][/I][I]    0     //Statue Of Saint
[/I][I][COLOR=#800080][B]132    [/B][/COLOR][/I][I][B][COLOR=#008000]17[/COLOR][/B][/I][I]    0      [/I][I][COLOR=#FF8C00][B]20    247[/B][/COLOR][/I][I]    0     //Statue Of Saint
end
[/I]

Explaining the colors:
132: Statue reference took from monster.txt
11~17: Blood Castle maps reference (BC1 ~ BC7)
20 247: Statue new birth coordinates (20/247)

PS: You can simply add this code to your MonsterSetBase.txt, since DELETE OTHER STATUES REFERENCES!

3° - This map doesn't include the monsters spots for the new areas. You, as a MU ADM/GM, need to make your own spots or the new areas will be empty of monsters.You can't call yourself a MU ADM if you don't know how to make new monsters spots in monstersetbase, that's the basic's basic... please kill yourself!

Well, I think that's what I had to explain. Now just test!

Download:

Credits:
Edited, compiled, mapped and skinned by
marcelozzy
(look, it's me! :D )

This map was NOT created and / or edited with the MuWorldEditor tool. It was edited manually, object by object.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
re: [Release] Infernal Blood Castle

unreal good)))big thanks!!! 10000/10

Don Corleone
Reaction score

nice big skin ftw =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

awesome thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Infernal Blood Castle

nice!!
Question : How Fix TerrainHeight.OZB?????

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

this is amazing man, u are the best!!! 10/10

Main Idea
Reaction score

Excelent piece of work. Congratulations.

Thanks for sharing your work.

I'm dlding for testing :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

nice!!
Question : How Fix TerrainHeight.OZB?????

The TerrainHeight.OZB file is responsible for the ground aspects of the map (slopes, elevation, etc.). This file does not produce any version error, unless you delete him :tongue:
Please, post here a screenshot of the error.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Wow! Perfect! Some places look like Kanturu ^^
Nice job!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Wow. Amazing. :O

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Fantastic, keep up the good work !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can any1 put a mirror pls?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

This link is working good!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The TerrainHeight.OZB file is responsible for the ground aspects of the map (slopes, elevation, etc.). This file does not produce any version error, unless you delete him :tongue:
Please, post here a screenshot of the error.

file that is not error
I just want to know how to modify so.:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

error when trying to enter new bc , when old bc ends, and new starts it teleports me to lorencia, why?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice one.
- marcelozzy if you have some freetime , you totally should remake devil square !;>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have error when i trying enter to blood castle ;/ Simply go out of game.
Why ?

Who have spots for entire map ?

Last edited:
Back