Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins Miku 2015

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HOLA AMIGOS SOY KANON Y LES APORTO A MIKU 2015
sombe30 - Miku 2015 - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I find this skin quite cool its stands out from different armor. The only thing i recommend you guys to do is get better on shading. And add some more detail and you should be good.

My rating?: 5/10 Since anime is not really all me i still like it and it lacks some shading so thats my rating.

Keep releasing the skins.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I find this skin quite cool its stands out from different armor. The only thing i recommend you guys to do is get better on shading. And add some more detail and you should be good.

My rating?: 5/10 Since anime is not really all me i still like it and it lacks some shading so thats my rating.

Keep releasing the skins.
Don't get jealous, i know you love her. :p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
HOLA AMIGOS SOY KANON Y LES APORTO A MIKU 2015
sombe30 - Miku 2015 - RaGEZONE Forums

Man, off the topic but how do you make the Glow work without affecting to the interface of the Time Bar? For me, the glow make the Time Bar damaged, all of interface with white color background, dont know how to fix :|

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know it's tron glow, but my mean is that how to fix this problem :)
cyEaEfM - Miku 2015 - RaGEZONE Forums
Wrong offsets, graphic card problem or you dont have the direct x sdk 9 installed

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back